Let the Rumours Start - XIX

21st September

For the next few days, it just felt like press conference after press conference with no time in between them.

And the paparazzi didn't exactly help.

By Thursday, it felt as if there was a security camera everywhere I went, specifically designed to watch me.

Tabloids had started creating rumours and different pictures of Jameson and I had been taken to go along with them as we kissed, or went for drinks or even just for a walk.

So, I sat there at the kitchen table as Jameson sat down at the table beside me, where I was looking at some of the newest rumours or accusations being made about myself or Jameson.

"Have I ever told you just how much I hate the press?" I say as I turn to face Jameson, gratefully accepting the mug of tea he offers towards me.

"Yes, many a time. What are they saying about us now?" He asks from beside me as I pass over the paper, "Wow, okay, 'New Queen, Miss Kaitlyn Lysandral, seen walking around town with strange man!' journalists are really getting some fun out of this," Jameson finished off as I sighed, turning to face him as he took a sip of his coffee.

"This isn't even the worst one. There are a bunch more in my study," I say as I lift my mug to my lips.

"Don't you have an interview soon though that means you can clear all of these up with?" Jameson asks as I groan, realising what the date was, "What?" Jameson asks as I finish groaning in annoyance.

"It's later today," I say as I sit back up properly.

"Then what's wrong?" He asks.

"I can't go around looking like a slob in an interview, so I have to wear stuff I'm not that comfortable in," I say before gulping down some more tea.

"Just think though, you look beautiful either way," Jameson says as we get up from our seats and we start walking towards our room where I would soon be getting ready.

{----------}

As both Jameson and I walked through the door to our room, the topic of conversation wasn't too dissimilar to what it was downstairs as I got out the clothes I was going to wear.

"Are you going glasses or contacts?" I hear Jameson ask from behind me, but I don't fully hear him, so I reply with a mumbled 'What?' before turning to fully face him as I grabbed the top and trousers I needed.

"Glasses, or contacts? Which are you choosing?" Jameson asks again as I stick my glasses on top of my messy bedhead hair.

"I'm going with glasses today because I seriously don't have the effort today to be able to do it," I say as I begin to take off the t-shirt I had had on and stick on the hefty knitted mock turtle-neck before doing the same with the leggings I had on, and the plaid trousers I was going to wear before finally sticking my glasses back on my face and giving Jameson a quick kiss.

"I'm going to quickly do some simple makeup for today," I said to Jameson before walking over to where my makeup was, while Jameson made a quick extra comment to add to what I had to do.

"And brush your hair," He says before I turn and respond.

"And brush my hair," I speedily say before running a brush through my hair and sticking it up in a claw clip, before finally, sticking on the simple eyeshadow, mascara, and eyeliner, and then doing my eyebrows.

About ten minutes later, I got up from the seat to put on a pair of my boots and stick in a pair of simple earrings.

"Do I seriously have to do this?" I ask Jameson as we both approach the bedroom door to head down to my study as that was where the interview was being held.