Plan

KIM'S HOUSE

It was a beautiful and calming morning. One handsome boy with ethereal and tempting beauty was sleeping peacefully until

"Trrrrnnnnnggggggg" his alarm started to rang. He annoying got up and pout while switching off his alarm clock. He looked up towards calendar and saw that today was "Monday" means he need to go to university. He Lazily dragged himself off the bed so he can get fresh and go to college.

TIME SKIP

Ethereal boy slowly get down from his room to living room searching for some breakfast before he go to college that's when he heard "KIM TAEHYUNG, YOU ARE LATE AGAIN" his mom shouting and running towards him with the breakfast plate. He opened his mouth to speak something but his mom shove the bread inside his mouth and pushed him out of the house. "GO TO YOUR COLLEGE DIRECTLY. DON'T YOU DARE TO SKIP IT" his mom threatened him. He Lazily nodes and started to walk towards his college. He was murmuring and complaining about how mean the world is towards his beauty sleep. Soon he stood infront of his collage main gate and took a glimpse towards his wristwatch. He was 5 minutes before to his lecture starting. He walked inside but his face bumped into someone else backside of head. "I am Sorry, sir. I didn't see you inbetween of the way" he politely bowed and apologized but soon he heard a marvelous laugh making him frown. He looked up and saw his soulmate "Jimin" laughing his ass off on Taehyung's different behaviour. Ethereal boy frown his brows in irritating manner and slapped his laughing mate head. After good minutes of laughing Jimin stopped with his annoying laughter and looked at Taehyung with smiling face. Taehyung gave him "what the fuck, dude"  look and soon the bell rang. Both soulmates ran to their respective classes. Jimin was in 2nd year whereas Taehyung was in 1st year.

JEON'S MANSION

An young handsome man was sitting on a luxurious couch with his 5 another friends. He was listening to them calmly talking about what is his enemy doing. He looked up at ceiling while smirking as he was thinking something Mischievous but soon he thought to pay full attention to the meeting and questions.
"He is actually thinking that he can stand against us with the so called money that his college has given him." one of his friend said known as "RM". "Deep down he also knows that we can crash him under his foot just in a second but still he wanna play?" His another friend said name "Suga". "Guys, cool down and think wisely that old man is so smart if he got to know about us planning against him he will run away like a coward." his another friend said known as"Jhope". "He might try to run away or bury himself under the ground. We will find him" a beautiful woman said, known as "moonlight ". "What do you think about this, Jungkook? What should we do?" A handsome and the eldest man among them known as "Jin" asked Jungkook for his opinion. An young powerful mafia smirked in return and said "he might have seen you all but he never saw my face. He just met me when i had a mask and a cap on. He don't know how i looks like." hearing to this all another 5 people's frowns in confusing "what do you want to say?" Suga said this while yawning totally waiting to get a chance to sleep. Jungkook smirked devishly and said "i will go in his own area and will destroy him for taking mine "revenge". Just work accordingly to my guidence, got it?"  He asked them with  a full professional mode and all another nodded in return making him satisfied. "Just wait, Mr Choi"  he said while resting his back on couch and others smirked.

AT COLLEGE

Both soulmates were sitting together eating and with their one more handsome friend known as "Bogum" . They all were eating while Taehyung was yawning and lazily looking towards all the people's in cafeteria. "Why do we have to study? Can't we just eat and sleep?" Taehyung Lazily asked making his soulmate give him a sarcastic look "you can just not study if you want but don't expect food cause you won't get any food without money and no shelter to sleep in. So eat from dustbins and sleep on footpath if you don't wanna study." Jimin replied sarcastically earning a loud laugh from Bogum and bread face from Taehyung. "You are absolutely right, Jimin. Just imagine Taehyung on footpath." Bogum said while controlling his laugh and Jimin looked at Bogum with smug face and said "still he will look so handsome so girls will surely give him enough money that he will buy his own apartment." Hearing this Bogum laughed so hard. He and Jimin did a hi-fi whereas ethereal boy was Whining hard seeing how his both best friends team up against him. Soon after few minutes of them chatting, giggling, cursing and laughing the bell ring indicating that it's the time for another boring lectures. All the three friends bid a bye to eachother and went to their respective classes again.

TIME SKIP

After more 3 hours their classes dismiss. Bogum was in rush so he left those two soulmates together after biding a bye to them. Jimin & Taehyung was locking their lockers that's when someone came and slammed Taehyung harshly in his locker and that someone was none other than Mr Choi's Son "Nick" with his gang of friends. Taehyung looked at them with poker face and Jimin was controlling his anger. He spoke in deep yet calming voice and said "leave my soulmate, Nick before it get's so late for you to realise your mistake." Anyone can sense the venom that was dripping down from Jimin's voice. It was first time for Taehyung and Nick to see such side of Jimin. Nick cleared his throat and said "i have some works to look after that's why i leaving today. Don't think that i got scared of you." Hearing to this Jimin rolled his eyes and held Taehyung wrist dragging him outside the college.
Both soulmates were walking calmly towards their respective houses together that's when Taehyung said " Jimin, thank you for saving me today. Your that side was so different from usual, not gonna lie you are dangerous sometimes."  Taehyung laughed a bit making Jimin smile and say "that's alright, Taebear. Don't thank me it's my responsibility to save you from those shits always." Taehyung smiled and said "Jimin" his voice was sounding kinda pale so Jimin looked at him and hummed in response. He said "Jimin, i don't know why but i am feeling like that "something big is gonna happen tomorrow". Jimin looked at Taehyung frowning and said "don't overthink, taebear. Nothing will happen you go and sleep properly. "  Taehyung obediently nodded and saw that he reached his house. He bid a bye to Jimin and gave him a sweet hug and went inside his house. Jimin stood for some good minutes there and thought that what will actually happen tomorrow?
Soon he also left for his house while praying only good for tomorrow
-------------------------------------------------
Why was Taehyung thinking that something big will happen tomorrow? What will actually happen? Will it be a disaster or something good? For knowing about it, stay tune. (Chapter is of 1248 words).