falling in love

Previous summary:-

"Jungkook get to know all the truth about Taehyung and his real identity. Soon Jungkook Hyung's will also get to know about it.
Taekook had already shared their first memorable kiss and both are already falling for eachother deeply. Will they confess the love? Let's read and know-"

Story

Taehyung's pov
Infront of tower

Me and Jungkook was standing infront of the tower right now. I was hella scared to face everyone. Mine mind was getting negative thoughts.

Ignoring all this i still started to walk first with Jungkook falling me behind after walking accordingly to him commanding me the direction.

I saw a huge black cars crew, they were all ready to attack. That's when i found one familiar face and he was "Jimin".

I get to know that he and his Hyung's are mafia but i didn't know that Jimin is also included in their Gang.

I was stunned and got goosebumps. I didn't know that i should be angry on him for not telling the truth or he should be angry on me.

I soon felt someone hands interlinking with mine. He was none another than Jungkook. I smiled and held back his hand tightly.

I was trying not to be nervous but what of Jimin and i got apart? This thought was deep down giving me a sting pain in my heart.

Removing the thoughts, me and Jungkook started to move ahead towards the crew. Soon all of them eyes fell on me and i could feel the shock they got.

Jimin came outta the car and ran towards our direction and directly hugged me tightly. I left jungkook hand and hugged back my mochi.

I closed my eyes while totally enjoying the hug and his warmth soon we both pulled apart and he held my face while checking me from head to toe.

I could see how much worried he was looking and how the confusion was written on his face and expression.

"What are you doing here, Taebear? Wait, did dead heart kidnapped you and kept you here?" He spoke with his eyes darkening again like the deep ocean that got lighting fall into it.

I kept my hand on his hands and looked towards him with a bit smile "no soulmateshi, actually i am dead heart only" i spoke and didn't get the courage to look back into his eyes and say anything further.

"I knew it already, taebear" as soon as he spoke this i got stunned. I looked up into his eyes with my mouth a wide open and wide eyes. He hugged me while slowly patting on my head.

"Lemme explain you how. Your uncle who was the previous leader of that gang was actually so much known and best friend of mine dad. In his last days in hospital. He told my dad that whom he gonna appoint as next gang leader. I already knew about this, taebear but i waited for you to tell me this." He spoke with most sweetest voice that sent warmness all over mine body.

Soon we heard someone coughing and it was none other than Jungkook. I could see him frowning and being all angry.

Seeing him me and Jimin broke the hug. "Argh, this jealous boy" i thought and chuckled on my own.

Soon i saw another members of dark devil gang aka hyungs were approching towards me. I started to feel panic but i kept my cool.

As soon as they came there i opened my mouth to speak but got cut off by Jin hyung.

"Don't explain anything. We got to know it by Jimin through his microphone." As soon as he end his speaking i look towards all of them and slowly looked down towards ground.

I thought they all are being disappointed on me for not telling them and they might scold me for it but soon i felt a bone cracking group hug.

"Aww our taebear didn't change at all. It's so cute, we understand your situation and conditions but we are lucky that you are still the same like before." They all said and laughed making me cry in happiness. We all broke the hug and i smiled.

"Thank you for understanding me, everyone. I am lucky to have you all in my life. Without you all i don't know how would i have live. Thank you so much" i spoke with sincerity and they all smiled.

Now we all started to walk towards the crew and everyone sat in their cars except me and Jungkook.

He held my hand and took me to his car and we both sat in. I was kinda being awkward as i remember our previous kissing scene. Unknowingly a pinkish tint crept on my cheeks.

Soon i felt someone pulling me close. . . . . .

Jungkook pov
In car
At backseat
With Taehyung

I sat into the car with Taehyung while being all happy to get connection with my love again.

As soon as i sat in i saw him looking down towards his lap and kinda blushing.

I knew that what was my baby thinking. I held him and bring him close to me.

He looked towards me with his innocent eyes which made me coo on his beauty.

I held him close to me and he kept his head on my chest making me smile. I slowly brush my fingers through his soft hairs.

I saw how his beautiful blue eyes closed and he reacted to my slow massage. I smiled and car started and my baby also slept like a winter bear.

TIME SKIP :]

Soon we reached our mansion but i saw Taehyung was sleeping so much deeply. I thought not to disturb him.

I come outta the car and opened the car door of the side where tae was sleeping. I gently picked him up into my arms and started to walk towards my mansion.

All the hyungs saw how i was bringing him inside the mansion and they all smiled softly seeing the baby sleeping like a bear.

I slowly started to step on 1st floor where my bedroom was located. Soon i opened my bedroom door and kept Taehyung in bed .

Uff it was hard to open the door with tae in my arms but still i did it professionally without any mistake.

I sat beside him and slowly lay in beside. I unfold the Duvet and pull it over on me and him.

I slowly brought him into my arms while being a big spoon. His head was on my bicep i smiled after hearing to soft snores.

"I am falling for you, Tae" i spoke and get into my dreamland too.

_____________________________
Will they propose? What will happen? Are the feelings mutual? To know all this, stay tune.

[Chapter has 1143 words. Don't forget to vote]