An hour before arrival

🤍

"Let's meet ya soon, Ms. Yeji"
I smirked sassily making Jungkook sigh.
He held my ankles and drag me making me fall down in mattress.

He hovered over me and started to leave open mouth kisses all over my chest.

Fuck he is truly obsessed with wrecking me, i guess. "J-J-Jun-gk-ook, n-now s-stop atleast" i weakly whisper those words while moaning continuously.

He gripped on my waist while sucking on my buds. Oh shit, i yank my head backwards at such immense rate of pleasure.

I knew, he loves seeing me relying on his touches but damnit, the harder i try to act tough, the rougher he wrecks me out .

After gaining a bit strength, i push him off and sat up in bed. He chuckled and pulled me over his lap.

I sat down on his lap comfortably and waited for him to speak as he was continuously staring towards me like he is about to devour me.

Soon his eyes fell on my bruised lips, he licked his own lips while staring at mine. I could sense that what's coming next or what he is indirectly asking for.

I gulped and parted my mouth to speak but he harshly slammed his lips on mine while his tongue directly shove inside my mouth.

"Uhmmmm......." I tried to speak but muffle left my mouth. His hands violently roam around my whole bare upper body while his tongue was tasting every corner of my mouth.

He pulled out his tongue from my mouth but didn't stop moving his lips on mine.

I wrap my hands around his neck while kissing him back softly whereas he was roughest in kissing right now.

After few attempts, i successfully pulled apart while my head itself yanked backwards to catch up my breath.

I knew my neck and jaw was fully infront of his face but i didn't care as i needed some breath.

I was inhaling deeply that's when i felt lips on my neck. I knew it, that man has 0% of patience.

He roughly starts making marks on my neck and i just helplessly moan. He is really so wild.

I got up from his lap suddenly making our hot session broke. He whined and tried to pull me back on his lap to which i stepped back and denied.

"Gukk, you better sleep. Enough of make out you literally marked up my whole body. Enough now...." I scolded him making him pout

"Fine, go away and sleep but don't forget to come and give me my morning kiss tomorrow"

He spoke and lay down in bed while pulling over the duvet over his body.
I blinked multiple times and starts searching for my shirt which he literally thrown somewhere before.

In last, i couldn't find it in his room anywhere. I sigh and helplessly turned around just to see that man smirking.

"Gimme my shirt back, Gukk. Where it is? Tell me" i stepped closer towards bed and stood infront of him.

He looked here and there while acting like he is trying to regain the knowledge about my shirt location.

"Uhmmm, i don't remember but-" i was listening to his words sincerely but that's when he pulled me in bed and caged me inbetween his arms

My eyes widen up at such act of his as i didn't ever expected him to do this. He pull over the duvet on my body too and wrap his hands around me securily.

"Sleep here tonight with me, Tae. Don't go anywhere" i chuckled and nodded my head while wrapping my hands around him too.

He was so warm which made me fell into my dreamland.
Before, i could properly sleep i felt a kiss on my forehead which made me smile.