Good friends

Previous summary
"You and your deep voice, Kim Taehyung".

CONTINUE:-

Hearing to this i saw him getting stunned by the choice of words i had and i myself was astonished towards the speech of mine. "What did you said, Jungkook-shii?" Taehyung spoke while kinda smirking "i didn't say anything, Tae. Don't use your brain so much" i replied in cold voice and turned my head towards another direction. Soon bell ring making me sigh in relief. I got up so i can go and eat but i felt a strong grip around my wrist. I turned my head towards the direction and saw Taehyung holding my wrist and getting up. He stood near me and made me face him. I raise up my eyebrow while being confused with his behaviour but he stepped closer making our faces just an inch away. I tried stepping back but he held my wrist tightly "don't move" he spoke in his raspy voice while making my steps and body get freeze. Almost whole class was empty i was kinda nervous thinking what will he do. Unknowingly my eyes fell on his pinkish kissable lips, i lick my own lips trying to control an urge to kiss him till he get outta breath. I was in my own world when i felt that hand around my wrist Swift off. I got back to my senses and saw him giving me a boxy smile. "I am sorry, Jungkook-shii if i scared you or made you feel uncomfortable. I was just trying to pull off the unwanted chit that was on your jacket. " After hearing to his explanation i sighed while mentally slapping myself for making fake scenarios here with him. "That's alright, Tae. By the way, thanks for the help."i smiled while trying to pull down the awkwardness.

Taehyung Pov

I saw that Jungkook got up from his seat while heading out of the class as soon as the bell rang. I was planning to get up but i saw some chit that was stucked on Jungkook's jacket. I held his wrist to stop him from going out so i can take off the chit as he is new here it's my responsibility to keep his image good here as he is my friend. He turned around while raising his eyebrows totally confused. I stood up and stepped closer to him and closing the gap between us i saw how he tried to stepped back but i held him tightly and said "don't move" i saw how my voice unknowingly went so deep and lowkey dangerous. Thankfully almost whole class was empty so no one will see any scene here i slowly pull off the chit from his jacket. I was going to step back but i saw his eyes fixed on my lips i got shy when he licked his own lips while looking at mine. I then let go off his hand and saw how he kinda jolted seems like he was coming back to the earth "i am sorry, Jungkook-shii if i scared you or made you feel uncomfortable. I was just trying to pull off the unwanted chit that was on your jacket "i spoke innocently while seeing how he sighed "it's alright, tae. By the way, thanks for the help" he spoke while being kind nervous and awkward. I understood the reason of him being like this so i thought to light up the atmosphere. "Jungkook-shii, let's go to cafeteria. I will introduce you to my one bestest friend and he gave me pastries today. We all will eat it together." I smiled making him satisfied. "Alright, let's go. I will also introduce you to my friends" he said making me jump in happiness. "Let's go, Jungkook-shii".

Author Pov
In cafeteria

Taehyung and Jungkook both walk inside the cafeteria and all eyes were on them. As Jungkook gained popularity so soon cause of his looks, personality and richness. So seeing him with Taehyung made many jealous as Taehyung wasn't even less popular. Many were dieing for him. Soon those both boys walked towards the table that has one cute boy sitting on. "where were you, taebear? You know you are late today" that cute boy said while being totally worried about his taebear "soulmateshi, don't worry. I was with him my new friend. His name is Jeon Jungkook and he joined today only. "Taehyung said while introducing Jungkook to Jimin and he bowed down with respect. "Nice to meet you, Jungkook. I am Jimin" he also bowed down respectfully. "So,how can i call you as?" Jungkook asked while trying to act as much as he can "hyung is enough" jimin said while smiling brightly. "Sure, Hyung." Jungkook said making Jimin giggle "Jungkook-shii, you said you will make us introduce to your friends too. Let's go and meet them, please. I am so excited" Taehyung jumped in happiness making both of his friends coo at him. "sure let's go. Follow me" saying this Jungkook started to walk ahead and both soulmates started to follow him obediently. He took them to a seat where 3 boys were already sitting seems like waiting for Jungkook. They all stood up in respect seeing Jungkook coming with two "new" boys. "Hi, buddies. So these two are my new friends. He is Jimin Hyung whereas this 1 inch taller boy than me is Kim Taehyung" he introduced those two soulmates to everyone making them laugh. "Omg, Jungkook-shii. I didn't notice that i am one inch taller than you" Taehyung said while laughing "let's not talk about height" Jimin said with poker face making everyone laugh. "So, guys. Let us introduce ourselves too. I am Namjoon, i am the smartest and the calmest one in the group." Namjoon said while showing off his famous dimple smile "myself SeokJin You can call me Hyung , i am the most handsome whereas the eldest between all of you" Jin said while smiling confidently. "Myself Jung hoseok, you can call me Hobi i am the most positive one here." Jhope said while smiling brightly. "Wow, you guys are so interesting and looks like a nice person" Taehyung said while showing his boxy smile. "Thank you, Taehyung. We hope to have a good bond among all 6 of us. Please, have a seat" Namjoon said while smiling. All of them settle down on their respective places. They all were having fun and enjoying eachother  company. Both of the soulmates get to know that Jin and Namjoon are couples and totally opposite of eachother. They all get together very propely and soon bell ring again indicating that it's the time for another lectures. All the friends hug eachother and went to their respective classes.
Jungkook and Taehyung had the same classes so they both enjoyed eachother alot.

TIME SKIP

Now all the friends were together ready to go to their respective houses. Taehyung hugged all of them except Jungkook. He slowly walked towards jungkook and wrapped hand around his small waist. Everyone eyes were on them seeing how Jungkook was avoiding the blush. They all smirked as they were understanding everything. Soon Taehyung snuggle in Jungkook neck while hugging him. He also hugged him back but unfortunately his lips let out a moan making everyone shocked. Taehyung fastly pulled away from the hug and smiled innocently where as Jungkook was getting embarresed. "What was that Jungkook?" Jin asked and others nodded. "Ah umm actually, Taehyung "accidentally" biten my neck a bit" he smiled softly and Taehyung nodded multiple times.
"Let's see how many things you guys do accidentally" Jimin said while smirking

_________________________________
What did Jimin meant? Is Jungkook gang really of good persons? Why was Jungkook so weak for Taehyung? Will everything go smoothly?
For knowing all this, stay tune (chapter has 1310 words)