He's Mine

.
.
.
.

A beautiful boy whine when he felt sunlight hitting on his face making him squint his eyes.

He kept his hand on his eyes to adjust the new feel. Slowly blinking he opened his eyes and yawn softly.

As soon as his vision adjust he saw the world's most beautiful sight. His love sleeping cutely in his arm.

A boxy smile took a place on his heart shape pink lips. Seeing his man sleeping soundly while caring about nothing unknowingly sent peace to his soul.

Taehyung took enough time to admire his sleeping beauty bunny. He smiled while scanning his features.

He had seen the same face and scan it many times still deep down it wasn't enough for him.

He wanted to stare at his beauty forever. He never wanted to let go of this feeling.

His beautiful black locks that were covering his forehead. His perfect black eyebrows. The eyebrow piercing which made him look dominant.

The beautiful doe eyes that were peacefully closed those long eye lashes which increase the beauty of those doe eyes.

Beautiful button nose that has the tip shining in the sunlight.
Beautiful bit chubby cheeks which still failed to hide the sharp cheekbones.

Beautiful heart shaped plumpy lips with a piercing which were slightly apart releasing soft snores.

The sharp jawline which were calling Taehyung to mark it.
Everything about Jungkook to Taehyung was perfect.

He was build like a greek god. His piercings Taehyung was addicted to them.

The cold metal shine brightly under the sunlight.
Taehyung biten his lower lip while sweetly admiring his soon to be Boyfriend.

Soon this beautiful moment broke when his eyes fell on clock hanging on the wall.

He widen his eyes it was 10 AM. They both needed to get up and be down for the breakfast soon.

He sighed and slowly shook Jungkook who whine and slept again.
Great, Taehyung thought and released another sigh.

He slowly pat on Jungkook's shoulder and got no reply in return. He frowned in annoyance.

Does this human sleeps or faints? He thought to himself and pout. He violently started shaking Jungkook.

Jungkook muttered and wrapped his hands around Taehyung waist tightly to stop his actions.

"JEON FREAKING JUNGKOOK GET UP LAZY ASSSSSS"

Taehyung screamed near Jungkook ears. He got a whine in return as a reply

"Five more minutes, please" he muttered and clutch tightly on Taehyung's waist.

"You choose violence? Ohk"
Taehyung took a deep breath and kicked Jungkook thigh by full force.

Which made Jungkook roll down from bed but as he was clutching onto his waist. Taehyung fell along with Jungkook

He rolled up under the muscular sleepy boy which made him regret his decisions.

"W-what happen?" Jungkook got up with an astonished look on his face. That poor boy got scared to death

He looked under him to see the pretty fragile male glaring.

"Even if earth blast you won't move your lazy ass from sleep, right?"

Taehyung glared to which Jungkook chuckled.

"Love, having you inbetween my arms and your warmth...i just cannot get up from my sleep then"