found ya

Previous summary:-
"Jungkook has kidnapped everyone who can benefit him with the information of Mr. Choi. Soon, there will be a big disaster for Mr. Choi side-by-side, the new turn in TaeKook life along with Vmin life might take place. To know everything, read further."

Story time ;)

Jungkook's pov

Right now, i was standing infront of Mr. Fat man house with my men's all around me. In previous weeks we got all the information about this old man and his every hidden location now he can't hid in any corner of the world from me. I smirked while taking a graphic look of his house. Accordingly to the information that Rm hyung gave it's better to enter inside his house with the backside or you may say backyard.
Thanks to Jimin hyung, he sent me his every location and now he is also present here with me along with 6 more people's.
Suga hyung, rm hyung, Y/N noona, Jhope hyung,and Jin hyung. We all 8 were standing on our respective spots while keeping the house in our cage. Jhope hyung and Jimin hyung was in the backyard gate they started to enter but as soon as they step in the emergency call like alarm started to ring making every man of that fat person get into into their senses. They tryna attack on Jimin hyung but he was faster than anything he slit 4 men throats just in a second. Jhope hyung killed 6 men in a second. Our men who was with both of them killed all the enemies who was at the backyard gate.
Here infront, Suga hyung and me was standing we also started to fight. He took out his powerful weapon "sword" and started to stab those men's in their stomach just in a blink of an eye, i directly started to shot them in their heart and mid of the forehead.
Jin hyung and Rm hyung was also helping us in getting rid of these shits whereas Y/N noona was hacking the door that has passcode in it. I saw Jin hyung was killing more professionally than others it made me smile thinking how this man got a duality but it wasn't a time to praise it was a time to fight. After 15 minutes, we all 8 and our men's who came with us were standing inbetween of a blood pool. All of us clothes were drained in a blood but it didn't stop us from stepping inside the house. It was all dark i knew that this man isn't naive he surely had some plan so i didn't let anyone of us touch the switch board i took out my flash light and on it taking help in seeing around that's when my eye fell on switchboard and saw the bomb was fix on it. I smirked as i knew that this man isn't naive.
Jimin hyung step forward and discharge the bomb and threw it out as it wasn't working anymore. We slowly started to step forward we all had our flashlights on. Jimin hyung, Me, Suga hyung and Jhope hyung went on first floor whereas Jin hyung, Rm hyung, Y/N noona was downstairs checking everything.

Mr. Choi's pov
In his bedroom
Upstairs

Now i was scared to death that Mafia came with his force to kill me tonight. I didn't have any weapon with me as i was planning to run away my all mens outside are dead now. I was sitting inside the cupboard praying to god to save me from this devil and merciless person. Soon i heard the door opening sound of the room where i was in. I started to shiver inside the cupboard i tryna hid myself behind the clothes in cupboard. That's when i heard

"Ding dong, i know you can
Hear me, open up the door
I only wanna play a little."

"Ding dong, you can't keep me
Waiting, it's already too late
For you to try and run away"

"I see you through the window
Our eyes are locked together
I can sense your horror
Though i liked to see it closer"

"Ding dong, here i come to
Find you, hurry up and run
Let's play a little game and
Have fun"