Kim's Mansion

.
.
.
.

After an amazing breakfast both Taekook got up and left to Jungkook house office.

Jungkook had a small office in his mansion from where he used to take care of his business if sometimes he cannot go on Ground zero for checking.

Taehyung spoke to Jungkook saying he wants to talk to him about something important.

And who is Jungkook to deny over this? As soon as Taehyung spoke about this Jungkook immediately got up and guide him to his office.

Both the males enter inside the office and soon the door closed shut behind their backs.

The younger sighed and turned towards Elder who walked towards him and held his hands.

Slowly caressing younger slender long fingers elder spoke
"What happen, Tae?"

"Jungkook, as you know since the day i revealed myself i am here living with you guys only.
I got to know my mother has been shifted to Australia along with my dad. Morever, every work is handled by Bogum only by now and as i am the leader of my gang. I guess, i need to focus on it from today onwards
You are also not focusing on your work which is bad."

Younger spoke while his eyebrows crashed together making him frown. A deep worried expression was resting on his face.

Elder slowly blink multiple times before speaking
"Clear out, Tae. What do you want?"

With a deep breath Younger replied
"Jungkook, i want to return back to my Kim Mansion and want us to focus on our respective works. We are being careless we need to take care of our business properly too."

Elder sincerely listen to younger while his eyes deeply stared into a petite male eyes.

They both made an eye contact while jungkook thought to speak.

"You are right, Tae. We are not focusing on officials but actually on personal stuffs only.
I totally agree with you but do you want to return back to your mansion?"

While speaking last few words elder unknowingly clutch tightly onto younger hands.

Younger saw such reflex from Elder and hugged him tightly.

"Even though i don't want to return, i need to go back to my place, Jungkook. I will keep visiting you guys everyday but I can't stay here any longer"

Younger spoke out these words while his heart was thumping loudly against his chest.

His loud heartbeat could be heard across the room. Soon he felt two muscular arms wrapped around his Petite waist softly.

"Visit everyday, Tae and in nights stay here only. You know, i can't sleep without cuddling you anymore"

Elder pouted as soon as he finished speaking. Taehyung laughed and pulled apart from hug.

Seeing his baby pouting he slowly leaned closer and peck softly.

"Will surely return in nights everyday for you, my love"

Younger spoke sincerely which made the muscular man smile brightly.

Soon they both decided to come out from office room.
Walking towards dining area everyone turn their attention towards two young males.

Taehyung looked towards Jungkook who slightly nod in an agreement. Taking a deep breath Taehyung started speaking.

"Everyone gathered here, please pay attention and listen to me properly.
We all know, since i revealed myself i am staying here with Jimin only. It's been alot of time since i got back to my work and took my responsibilities again.
Bogum, my trustworthy man is now in need of me to return back and help him out.
I am sorry to say but i will return back to my mansion with Jimin today itself.
Don't worry, i will be visiting you guys everyday but I can't live here permanently.
I hope you all understand and support my decision."