who is he?

Summary:-
"Mr. Choi and his son along with his friends has been killed by Jeon Jungkook and his gang. Today they will be announcing their true self to everyone. Side-by-side, a big disaster or maybe something beneficial is taking place. What can it be? Read below to know."

:- Story ;-)

Jungkook's pov
At college

Right now i was seeing everyone's shocked yet fearful faces afterall we revealed who we are and who especially i am. Who won't fear me? Everyone love their live, isn't it? I was seeing everyone faces but i couldn't find one particular known face of "Taehyung" i don't know where he is.

Accordingly to all the previous records, he is not coming to college too. He is not even replying to anyone of our messages, is he okay? Such things aren't even leaving my mind.

I just end up taking the control over this property too, now i am the only one who is the most powerful here. I am proud of myself and my hyungs. Now, i won't let anyone get the guts to stand against me.

At work

I was working on my laptop that's when i saw Jimin hyung coming inside the cabin with a worried face. I frowned looking towards him. "What happened, hyung?" I asked to which he hand over me the hand written message. "Read it, then we will talk" i nodded and opened the message.

Message

"Hello, Mr. Jeon jungkook. I got to know that you are the most powerful mafia and the most ruthless Brutal ruler now. I wanna congratulate you over this.
Side-by-side, i wanna give you an offer. Come and visit to one given address if you came means you are really brave and if you didn't then i will take it as my victory. Now, you must be having a thought that how will it be my victory? Well, if you didn't come then i will have an article to launch everywhere and it will be "mafia king, can't stand to come alone. He is a coward." It will be a good article, right? If no, then come to "xxx tower near wyx river." Come all alone i am warning, i will be waiting for you.... lovely mafia king

- your well known
Leader of 2nd most powerful mafia
Group
"Dead heart"

Reading all this, i kept the paper down. "Dead heart" is also a powerful man who is the leader of "your knights" mafia gang. Me and he never had any rage towards eachother and nor i never met him. Nobody knows his identity, why is he calling me all suddenly? And why alone? Such thoughts start to come over mine mind. I looked at Jimin hyung who started to speak "you saw? He just called you all alone at such place. You know already that how much dangerous area that is, how can we let you go all alone? Apart that, he even threatened to leak an article against you. What you wanna do now?" He done his speaking part. I looked down and smirked "i will go but ofcourse not alone. Get the cars ready, let's go to meet him." I said while standing up and closing my laptop "dead heart, you didn't take a right decision" i threw the invitation letter somewhere in room.

Your knights office
Dead heart pov

Well i closed my laptop after seeing that hot mafia approving my invitation. I biten my lower lip harshly while imagining him finally stripping for me like a good boy. "Argh, finally he will be under me now. Finally" i punched on my table and laughed like a psychopath "you never knew that i am in love with you. You never came to me for any help or talk. Now, i will make you mine all mine to have, Jeon Jungkook" i smirked while thinking about my plan.

Jungkook's pov
At Xxx tower near wyx river

I was standing there alone with a pistol in my jacket at the hidden place. Mine car was 100 M away from this place where i was called. I looked down towards the ground and saw the commands given on it. I frowned and started to follow them. I reached infront of that creepy tower door. I opened it and step inside still following the commands. After coming more inside the tower i saw a room where it was guided to go in.

I smartly opened the door and looked inside as soon as i step in the door closed by itself. I looked here and there that's when i heard

"I knew you were
Gonna come to me
Here you are
But you better choose carefully
Cause i, i am capable of anything
Of anything and everything."

"Make me your Aphrodite
Make me your one and only
But don't
Make me your enemy
Your enemy, your enemy"

Soon the singing turn into silence. I started to look here and there to search for the source of voice. But soon someone held my jacket and pulled me somewhere in dark. I tryna do self defence but couldn't. That's when i realised that i am pinned down in bed in a dark.

I could feel someone hands on both side of mine and someone on top of me. I was ready to take my pistol and shoot this person who got this high guts.

But soon the light opens and i blinked multiple times to adjust the sight and soon i saw the face of the person. I was shocked to core "you?"

__________________________________
Who was he? Whom did jungkook saw? Who was so deeply in love with jungkook? Is he an enemy?
To know further, stay tune

[Don't forget to vote 🥀]