It's My Cabin, Jungkook

Contains a bit of mature content. Read only if you are comfortable otherwise skip the chapter

_________________________________

After having a handshake with Jungkook. Taehyung somehow got nervous.

He was scared about what will happen next cause somehow he knew that Jungkook didn't seems pleasing.

Gosh this Jealous man, shit.. why did i even sat beside Bogum when this Jealous human was present here?

Regretting my life choices i awkwardly smiled towards him just to receive a glare thankfully everyone else ignored.

Ah ah shit
God just please save me, i hope i don't die in such a young age and obviously when I don't even have a family.

I don't wanna die before seeing my children's face atleast, smacking myself mentally over my stupid thoughts i shook my head.

"Mr. Kim, i would like to have some serious private conversation with you in your cabin."

I heard Jungkook Speaking in his husky voice. The way his voice rasp wasn't normal.

Gulping slightly i nodded not wanting him to get more angry. Slowly pushing my chair behind i got up and so as he.

"Ohk guys
I dismiss the meeting
Mr. Jeon this way please "

I slowly started walking ahead with him following my guidance. My heart was thumping loudly against my chest, i was scared so scared about what will happen next.

It's ain't like he will kill me but what will he do? It's my damn office and he can't do something stupid here.

Slowly slowly we were getting nearer to cabin. I swallow down my saliva nervously.

The deep gaze on my back i could see that i am dead today. Welcome to your own death, Taehyung.

I thought to myself and sigh. Standing infront of the Door i opened it and get inside.

"This way, please."

Jungkook pov
With Taehyung

We excused from the meeting room . I can't wait to teach him a lesson now. I might be acting sick but that's how i am

I saw him walking further his beautiful back and especially his ass damn i manage not to stare at him like a creep.

But i can't help it, his small waist and his slim long legs his well defined body and curves

Can't wait to run my fingers through them. His silky hairs, i will surely grab them and bang him against the wall.

I could see we were getting nearer to his cabin and i was getting impatient. Couple of minutes later, we reached.

"This way , please."

He spoke as he opened the door of his cabin and invite me inside. Taking the step inside i shut down the door.

My aura darken as my jaw clenched gripping the door i locked it.

"Taehyung"
I huskily whisper, my voice itself darken while my tongue poke my inner cheek

"J-j-jung-kook s-see i can e-explain i- ah"

As he was speaking i gritted my teeth and grabbed his waist firmly. Pulling his small figure closer i attached my lips to his neck.