you're mine, i'm yours

"i am not jealous, i am territorial as you are already mine"

.

.

.

.

As soon as these words left Jungkook mouth Taehyung felt a shiver ran down his spine.

He felt some type of joy and excitement when Jungkook claimed him as his. Yes, He was of Jungkook and he will gladly scream to the whole world.

Unknowingly a smile crept on his lips he smiled making Jungkook frown.
"What are you smiling at?"

Jungkook asked with annoyance to which Taehyung chuckled. "I am smiling on the fact that i am yours and you are 'mine' only mine"

Taehyung emphasizes the word "mine" which made Jungkook lips curve into a beautiful bunny smile.

Both the boys lean closer and hugged eachother while feeling the love and warmth.

Both could feel their tiredness slowly fading away just by the lovely hug.

Both the boys were enjoying their quality time that's when.

"TAEHYUNGGGGGGG.... TAEHYUNG..!!!"

Both of them heard a feminine scream. They hurriedly open the bedroom door just to find Yeji searching for Taehyung.

[Italic bold — Taehyung
Italic — Yeji
Bold — Jungkook]

"What happen, Yeji?"

"T-tae, you here. Tae listen"
She rush towards him and hugged him tightly.
The boy in her arms was so confused to even understand what's happening where as the muscular boy standing in corner was lossing his shits

"Yeji, what's this behaviour? Why were you running around like this at night? Do you want someone to get heart attack or what?"

Jungkook frown in annoyance cause just now infront of him someone ruined his and his love beautiful moment.

"I-i am sorry Jungkook but i've a request" she spoke with her lips quivering.

Taehyung saw this and slowly caress her hairs to sooth her down. Jungkook raised an eyebrow indicating her to speak.

"A-actually, i gets nightmare in nights and i-i can't sleep a-alone. So...can i borrow Taehyung in nights till i'm here? Please, don't say no.."

She tightly clutch onto Taehyung shirt while almost crying out.
Taehyung who was caressing her hairs halt his actions and widen his eyes.

His mind freeze cause he knew Jungkook will deny or do something which might lead to mess.

"You want him to sleep with you in one bed? You expect me to agree to this? And not only you, i also need someone to sleep with me while hugging me close.
I am used to Taehyung warmth now i am sorry, i cannot give him to you.
If you want someone to sleep with you then you can sleep with Y/N noona."

He spoke while stepping closer towards them and tug onto Taehyung bicep.
Taehyung looked towards him and saw his dark gaze.

He slowly pat on Yeji head and let go off her cause he knew if he dare to talk back or go against Jungkook. He might get ripped in a next second.

Yeji looked down while not liking the feeling of Taehyung warmth getting apart from her. She really wanted Taehyung to embrace her and pat her head to sleep.

But since she came here she could feel that there was something between these two boys and it didn't seem as normal friendship.

She slowly nodded while agreeing to Jungkook words as she didn't have any another option too.