succeed

Previous summary ( author's words)

"Taekook are growing closer to eachother whereas soon maybe TaeGi also meets eachother. Side-by-side, Jungkook is kidnapping all the beneficial people's for him. Jhope, suga, Y/N are helping them to do this. Rm and Jin are also secretly playing a good role. Soon they might reach to Mr. Choi and maybe after that their true self comes out infront of the world."

Continuation:-

J-hope pov
JEON'S Mansion

I returned back after kidnapping all those friends of that Little shit. We all tied those unconscious men in a separate room down in our warehouse. I went upstairs to our mansion to inform Jungkook about such a victorious news. I went and knocked at his door which he abruptly opened and first checked me out just to see if there is any injury on me. After seeing i am all ohkie he sigh in relief and let me in.
We both sat down and i took off my hat and mask to get some good and enough air. I smiled and said "jungkook, i caught all of them. Now we are just a step away from kidnapping that Mr. Choi" i smirked in return. He smiled and said "all thanks to you, Suga hyung, Y/N noona and Jimin hyung. Side-by-side, graphics work is done by Rm hyung so thanks to him too and Jin hyung, he is so supportive a great thanks to him too. " As soon as he spoke this i realised that he didn't thank himself or said anything about him. "You also helped, didn't you?" I spoke earning a sigh  from him. "Me? I am busy in writing mine own love story, hyung" he spoke making me smirk. I saw how his face kinda turned red and unknowingly he touched his neck "oh lover boy, come outta your nasty thoughts and focus on mission first. You may get married to Taehyung afterwards." I spoke with a smug face making him sutter "a-aniyo, hyung. W-who said i-i was t-talking about T-taeshi?" I smirked after seeing him looking here and there nervously "woah, a greatest mafia is suttering. What a great news" i teased him making him whine "now go and sleep, hyung" he got up and pushed me outta the room. I laughed historically and left to my room.

Jungkook pov

Ahhh, why i said that? Why? Why the fuck i said that? I mess up my hairs while thinking about this and flipped down in my mattress. I sighed but soon Taehyung face came infront of my eyes. His boxy smile, his small Little action, his cute laugh, his giggles, his sexy stare, those slim legs with a Petite waist. I unknowingly smiled but soon i slapped my own face "ahhh sleep jungkook, shut up and sleep" i closed my eyes and drift down in my dreamland.

Next day
Jeon's mansion
At warehouse

Suga pov

Right now me, Y/N, RM and Jhope were standing there infront of that Little bitch. Jhope was covered fully with black to avoid further circumstances. I slapped that boy harshly for the 4th time making him cry like a baby "speak little shit, say how many money does your dad took from us? Tell me" i roared huskily making him sob "400,000 won" he spoke making me smirk. I slapped him again making him cry "and where does he used all that? Tell me this too" i spoke while picking up a whip ready to beat the shit outta him if he doesn't replies. "A-against you all and i-in drug dealing and appointing some s-spies to watch your moves" he spoke while sobbing. "Did he succeed? Do he appointed some spies? Dare to lie and i will slit your throat" Jhope spoke this time taking a knife in his hand. "He didn't succeed as he got busy with college." He spoke while looking down. I beaten him up with whip harshly "TRUTH LITTLE SHIT, I SAID TRUTH..!!" He screamed and spoke "YES, HE APPOINTED BUT THOSE SPIES BETRAY HIM ONLY." He cried, i stopped with my actions and we all 4 left from that place.

Jungkook's pov
At his office room

I watched everything with laptop and laughed like a maniac thinking how dumb that fat man is. Got betrayed by his own appointees? I smirked thinking of me killing him by my own hands. I opened the file that has all his recent actions and schedule in it. Thanks to Jimin Hyung for sending me this all. I saw that day after tomorrow he has an appointment with someone and he do need to go from an alley now i understood that from where we will kidnap this fat ass old man. I smirked in a victory. "Just wait and watch Mr. Fat".

__________________________________
Will they succeed so soon? Will Taehyung accept the reality of Jungkook and his gang? To know all this, stay tune

[I am sorry for not updating really so much. I have another story ideas too and i wanna start them too. If there is any rush ending in this story then forgive me cause i might not reach your guys expectations. I didn't give Taekook moment in this chapter due to twist that i might give...*winks twice*. ]