Professional meeting

.
.
.
.

After having a beautiful breakfast with his friends Taehyung went to his office to look after his works.

As soon as he got inside his office everyone was smiling brightly and bow to their handsome boss.

Who won't miss this bubbly bear? Everyone surely miss working under his presence and control.

Politely bowing to them Taehyung got inside his cabin where he saw his trustworthy man Bogum.

"Bogummmmmmm." He shouted making Bogum flinch.

He hurriedly lift his head up just to see Taehyung standing with a huge smile plaster on his face.

Bogum flash out his beautiful smile and stood up from his chair. Doing tiny run towards his bear he engulfed him between his arms.

"Taehyungie, you back to work, bear? How have you been, Taehyungie?"

Bogum softly spoke while Patting Younger head. Taehyung smiled at a soft touch.

"Yes, Bogumie. I am back to work as i can't trouble you any longer.
Everything was good , bogumie
How about you?"

"It was also fine with me, Taehyungie. But the work load was more than usual but now as you are here i will surely be relaxed enough."

"Absolutely, bogumie. I am sorry for disappearing and leaving everything on you like a bad boss and bad Taehyungie."

"No,no, Taehyungie. Don't say this now come let me tell you the importance headlines."

"Sure, bogumie.
I am so eager to hear."

They both walked towards their respective places and took their seats.

For now, they both sat in couch which was placed luxuriously in Taehyung's cabin.

Making them comfortable Bogum opened his laptop to explain the headlines that's when two males enter without knocking.

Those who were none another than Hyunjin and Felix. Walking towards two settled man.

Hyunjin sat beside Tae whereas Felix sat beside Bogum. Sighing Bogum started to speak.

"Taehyungie, as you wasn't coming on work many another gangs get to know about it. After your announcement towards peace in underground world , many befriend eachother and it's going all peaceful but there's one gang name "soothing pride" they aren't ready to accept your words.

Accordingly to the reports that felix and Hyunjin gave me, the leader is traning his men to fight against us and Dark Devils.

I know, this is a stupid step of his and his gang but it can turn dangerous if they started attacking in technology field."

Hearing to Bogum a smirk took place on Taehyung lips. Licking his lower lip he gaze towards Bogum who looked tense.

Smiling, Taehyung spoke

"Those Mfs will be dead just after i do the drone strike and you are tensed? You know how tight our security is? You don't have to be tensed, Bogumie.

About Dark Devils they are more dangerous than us and i am sure that their system cannot be competitive.

Call the Dark Devils and say that Dead heart wants to have meeting with them in his office today itself."

He coldly let out with his hand banging the table roughly. The bang echo across the whole cabin.

With fearful eyes all three of them nodded cause no matter how cute Taehyung was if he turn serious he won't hesitate in ripping their heads off .