The event

🦋

Everyone was so excited yet nervous today cause finally the day has arrived which they were really waiting for.

Today, everyone will know that who is dead heart.
Today Bogum was also coming so deep down Jimin was nervous.

Taehyung was really happy as he is gonna be the spotlight and he truly worked hard over this event.

Taehyung pov
In dressing room

I was talking back and fourth again and again while revising my speech. If i even forget the exact words then i can makeover it with new additional words

But i don't want any mess to occur. I wore a black suit with white shirt underneath.

I gorgeously set my hairs and make sure that the locks slightly come over my forehead.

I was looking in mirror and muttering the speech with full confidence. I smiled when i get everything right.

I was so busy in myself that i didn't see the door opening and someone entering.

Jungkook pov
In his bedroom

I got ready in a very representing way today. As today my love was gonna show who he really is to the underground world.

I took a look on myself in mirror. I wore a blood red colour suit with black shoes.

I set my hairs with a hair gel to look more representing. I was deep down so happy for my love.

I hope, everything goes well and he doesn't face any problems with anything or anyone.

I was really so curious to know that how's my baby is actually looking like so i get out of my room and shut the door close behind.

I walked towards my baby room which was around a few steps away from mine. I silently opened the door and peek inside.

I saw my love was standing infront of the mirror while muttering something to himself only.

I check him out from head to toe. "Fuck" that was the only whisper that came outta my mouth after checking him out.

He was looking breathtaking-ly beautiful. I didn't wait any longer and stepped inside the room.

He was so into himself that he didn't even realise my presence. I silently stood behind him and wrap my veiny hands around his petite waist.

He kinda flinched and came outta his thoughts. He looked in mirror just to see me backhugging him.

He gave his famous boxy smile totally melting my heart. I rest my chin on his shoulder while he slightly titled his head to right to give me enough space to rest my chest .

I inhale his scent and smiled. "Looking breathtaking today, love. How many hearts are you planning to rob today?"

I whispered in his ears making him chuckle. He kept his hands on my arms that were wrapped around his waist and spoke

"I don't know about other's heart but i had surely rob the heart of the person who is hugging me right now, isn't it?"