arrived

💜

A/N

Everything was going all good and everyone was busy with their works but someone was so eager to meet Yeji and that someone was none another than "Kim Taehyung."

He was getting so curious to see that girl and meet her it was about 15 more minutes for her arrival.

Namjoon went to airport to pick her up first Seokjin suggest to send Jungkook for picking her up from airport but Taehyung denied and whine so badly.

They cannot even actually deny to Taehyung their sulky babybear.

.
.
.
.

Footstep sound could be heard all across the living room. A boy was walking back and forth morever getting impatient to see what will happen furthermore. That boy was none another than Taehyung

It was the time for her to arrive and she might come anytime. He saw Jungkook coming downstairs so he rushed up to him and held his hand.

Jungkook frown in return as a reply to Taehyung act who seems to prepare something for the future.

Before Jungkook could say something they heard a sound of a callbell
"She came" Taehyung spoke smirking to which Jungkook cluelessly nodded.

Deepdown he knew that his babybear is planning something to do and it's not gonna be silent.

They both saw another members gathering in living room and Jin opened the main door inviting both Namjoon and Yeji inside.

Taehyung saw Yeji and he totally liked her appearance. He won't lie but that girl had perfect physique and beautiful face.

She had a bodycon on with high ponytail a bit makeup on her eyes and light lipstick. She was stunning in her clothes.

Soon she entered and her heels click sound could be Heard in whole house. Everyone bow so as she in greeting manner.

Soon her eyes fell on Jungkook who had an unknown boy beside him which made her frown.

Yeji pov
At Jeon's mansion
In living room

After a long journey i finally arrived at Jeon's mansion.
It's been such a long time since i actually Met Jungkook and his hyungs

Finally , this day arrived and i was really so happy as i would be able to spend some good time with all of them.

Namjoon Oppa came to pick me up from airport and in ride we talked alot about Jungkook and another respective stuffs.

Soon we reached at Mansion that i was desperately waiting to see.
It changed alot , it was all painted in white with beautiful fountain park inbetween.
Both the side of fountain park had a way to reach to the main door.
Beside the way to reach it was all green and filled with flowers where beautiful butterflies were tangling.
It was all so beautiful and peaceful.

At big entrance door there were many guards surrounded being alert about everything.

I walked beside Oppa and he rang the doorbell soon after few seconds the wide main door made up of shiny wood opened revealing the beautiful living room .

The living room had a big Chandelier which spark so brightly across the room.

The beautiful black mattee finished couches and the glass big table. The black carpet in the area of couches and table.