Hangout

"i am your boyfriend, tae" *smirks*

CONTINUATION:-

Taehyung eyes were wide open and Jungkook was controlling his laugh after seeing his such face. "I am your male friend so ain't i be a boy-friend?" Jungkook explained while laughing hard and he got a look of "what the fuck dude?" From his friend. "Fuck off, Jungkook-shii" saying this he started to walk and Jungkook started to follow him. "I am sorry, Tae-shii" he kept on following him like a lost puppy and they both reached the counter "well, i was never angry, Jungkook-shii" he said while paying a bill and making him smile "you are the best, Tae-shii" he smiles so widely saying this. "I know i am the best, Jungkook-shii" saying this they both came out of the shop. "See you at hangout time now, Jungkook-shii" he smiled widely while looking at him "yeah, sure" jungkook said while smiling and they both left to their respective houses.

JEON'S MANSION
Jungkook's pov

I drove back to my mansion and to get updates about the kidnapping of that Choi's son. I walked inside and saw two of my men approaching me and bow down respectfully "speak" i ordered to which one of them started to speak "sir, we caught that man and Mr. Suga is torturing him with Ms. Y/N." He spoke while making me smirk "good job" i pat his shoulder "sir, we will insist you to not go infront of that man cause you have to execute the plan of being normal till you don't crash down Mr. Choi. So, please be sincere" another one spoke while looking down cause he knew if i got angry by his advice then i will shot him right at the moment but in place of shouting i just said Okay making him sigh in relief.

TIME SKIP

I was working on my laptop and that's when Suga hyung and Y/N noona enter inside my cabin. I stood up in respect and we all bowed down while greeting eachother. "What brings you here, hyung?" I asked him sincerely "as you know that we just tortured your enemy son, so i came here to give some deeds" he said while taking seat with noona and i sat down too "sure, tell me what you guys actually did?" I looked with proper strict aura cause i am not looking for a normal torture. I need something psychopathic "so, i tied him up and beaten him up mercilessly for 45 minutes. Then suga took a knife and cut down his skin and poured red chilli powder whereas black paper on the wounds. I took pencil and stabbed his palms with it whereas your suga hyung beaten him up with whip." I heard noona explaining this all stuffs. I smirked in peace cause we didn't let him die but surely gave him the experience of death. "Good job both of you. I am impressed" i smiled showing my bunny teeths "i know i am impressive" hyung said making me smile "so tell me how is your actual college life going on?" Noona asked making me get the memories of Taehyung "everything is going good, i met Jimin hyung soulmate too just couldn't meet his another friend as he is out of station due to some critical condition of his family. But gonna say that Hyung soulmate is really so handsome, bold, flirty and the man with the deep voice. His voice is so calm yet deep he can calm you with his that voice and when it's get raspy and dark he can scare you with that voice too. His lowkey whisper might send shiver down your spine whereas his dark aura will surely make you get goosebumps. His arms....they are just perfect for my torso. And-" i was murmuring such things unknowingly while blushing but Hyung cut me off inbetween "oh my God, Jungkook. Don't forget you are there in college for mission purposes not for writing your love life. We aren't having any objection with it you are a human you surely deserves a love life but don't let it distract you from your motto, alright?" Hyung said while being serious to which i agreed "well someone is in love" noona Said while surely teasing me. "I am not sure about it but if i am in love with that boy then i don't have any objection with it" i confidently said making them smile "oh guys, today me, Jin hyung, Rm hyung, Jimin hyung, Jhope Hyung and Tae planned for a hangout. Tell me what should i wear to look attractive and impressive?" I looked towards them just to get the stunned looks in return "what?" I asked while being irritate "the most dangerous mafia who don't care about impressing people's and about his dressing style is today asking us that how should he look good and impressive? Wow love is really changing him alot" hyung and noona said and did hi-fi making me whine. "Shut up and tell me" i sighed "don't worry, we will dress you up nicely " hyung said making me clap in peace.

Author's pov
At cafe

All the friends were sitting together and enjoying the peaceful hangout. No one was in themselves as they were was just enjoying and enjoying. All of them was drinking coffee and eating whereas Jin was cracking his dad jokes. That's when Taehyung eye fall on Jungkook's arm which he always covers up till arm. He never shown it to anyone and now Taehyung was so curious to know that was is actually so special with that arm that Jungkook never shown it but he thought to ask him about this when they both are alone cause if there is something serious about it so they can talk it out inplace of making Jungkook said right now. They all were chilling that's when one waiter accidentally drop the coffee on Jungkook's shirt which almost made him curse in anger but he controlled himself for the sake of his identity. He glared at that woman and she bowed down in an apology and left the place. He stood up to go to RESTROOM to clean up but he said "Tae-shii, can you help me up with cleaning?" He looked at him with hopefully eyes and thankfully he didn't receive no as a return. They both got up and walked towards the restroom. "Would you like to be take off your shirt then wash or you will wash simply while wearing it?" Taehyung asked to him "i will prefer taking it out" he said and started to unbutton his shirt and Taehyung turned around to avoid getting a look or his upper naked body "what? You will wash the shirt, Tae-shii. Turn around" he said while totally pulling off his shirt and Taehyung turned around but his mouth left a gasp "that's why you never shown your arm, Jungkook-shii?"

___________________________________
Why Jungkook was defining Taehyung in so much details? Why Taehyung asked that question? What will happen next? To know about this, stay tune
(Chapter contains 1195 words)