First meet

Previous summary
"we are coming tomorrow get ready, Park Jimin" *laughs devishly*

Jimin's Pov

I sighed as call got hanged up just by after these words. Deep down i was happy but somewhere i was worried cause someday surely mine truth will also come infront of all the people's and specially infront of Taebear. I am worried what if he left me after knowing about my identity? I will die without him. I hope i am just overthinking about this, i am so sorry taebear.

NEXT DAY

JEON'S MANSION

"JEON JUNGKOOK.!!!!!!!" A male shouted from downstairs awaking the sleeping male
Jungkook. He hugged his duvet lazily and said "what happened, hyung?" He was so sleepy to even speak properly and audible enough. "Get up pig you have the mission today. You forgot huh?" Jin angrily barged inside his room with frypan in his hand. Jungkook widen his eyes and fastly jump off the bed. "Oh my lord, i am sorry. I forgot about it" he grabbed his clothes and fastly ran to freshen up. Jin sighed and went downstairs while arranging plates for Jungkook and his another friend's who are leaving for Mission.

FEW MINUTES LATER

Jungkook came running downstairs seeing his all hyungs ready for the mission and eating their breakfast. He also joined them and started to eat. He looked towards clock and wents pale seeing he got ready one hour 30 minutes before then the college starts. He looked at his Jin hyung and whines a little "why?" Jungkook whined "your hyungs needed to talk with you before we left for our mission, Jungkook". Jin said while looking serious. Jungkook nodded ready to listen to what they wanna talk about. "Jungkook, we all will behave like a normal people's you are not supposed to lose your temperament so soon. You need to get along with everyone and keep the things easy as much as you can. No need to make the things complicated and make us get in trouble, did you understand?"  Rm said while looking at Jungkook with strict eyes cause everyone knew that if Jungkook got angry then he won't think twice before grabbing his gun and shooting that person. He slowly nodded agreeing to what his hyung said. "Hyung, i need to say something."jungkook looked towards all of them "say Jungkook" Jhope said while drinking his water "Jimin hyung don't want us to interact like that we know him. He has two special friends name as "Park Bogum" and "Kim Taehyung". We aren't supposed to hurt them or ingage them with any of our activities if we want our Jimin hyung to behave nicely with us." Jungkook explained with straight face"we got it, Jungkook. Let's be normal and act like we don't know anyone there and let's slowly become friends with Jimin and his special ones" Jin explained to which all nodded.

Taehyung's pov

I was running towards my college as i was so excited to know about New students. I was already getting an urge to become their friends and i already prepared my speech towards all of them. I was running towards my college with a happy face and i finally arrived. I saw my Mochi standing over there with pastries box i ran towards him and hugged him tightly to which he gladly returned. "When do you really come here? Like whenever i come you are always here. Do you by any chance sleep here only, Mochi?" Taehyung asked playfully making Jimin laugh "aniyo, my taebear. I don't sleep here it's that you are always late and i am on time." Jimin smiled innocently making Taehyung scrunch his nose. "Oh, mochi. Today new students are gonna come. Aren't you excited?" Taehyung smiled showing his boxy shape lips to which Jimin also smiled happily '" ofcourse, taebear. I am also very excited to meet them. " Jimin cutely said "you know, mochi. I already prepared my speech for them. I hope they become my friends" Taehyung spoke with shiny eyes to which Jimin sighed "ofcourse they will become but please take these pastries from me, now" Taehyung looked at the box and took it "oh sorry soulmate, i totally forgot about it" he keeps the box in his bag and they both walked forward towards college corridor.