kidnapped

Previous summary:-
"What was that?"

Continuation:-

Taehyung's pov

As soon as he woke up he asked me about this. I was still on top of him smiling so innocently towards him. Soon i saw his face wore a dirty yet sexy smirk his hands slowly held my petite waist. I looked towards him with eagerness to know that what he wanna do. Soon in a blink of an eye he was on top of me staring deep into my eyes i couldn't help but just to blush a little. "What are you doing?"i spoke in my morning deep voice which didn't fail to effect on him. I could see he kinda looked stunned but next thing he said made me shock instead "i heard that, morning sex is good for health, tae." He spoke in his morning raspy voice making my eyes go wide and mouth wide open. He just said what? I wasn't ready to believe my ears. I slap on my own face thinking that i am hearing things but soon he laughed making me look towards him with narrow eyes. "Why are you laughing, prevert bunny?" I spoke sassily making him sigh. "Let's just get ready for college. Make out can be done afterwards " he spoke while smiling nast-ly. I pushed him off from me and he directly roll down from the bed. I stood up and took my new well folded clothes and went to take a shower. After half an hour i step outside the washroom seeing him sitting in bed while pouting. "What happened, Jungkook-shii?" I asked while drying my hairs " i just remembered that i don't have new clothes to wear, Tae." He spoke making me chuckle. "You may wear my clothes, Jungkook-shii. I will give you the largest hoodie that i have along with the largest pants. Wait a minute -" i spoke making him smile. I took out the new pair of clothes from wardrobe and handover it to him. He happily stood up while going inside the washroom to take a bath till then i dried my hairs and applied some moisturizer on my skin.

Jungkook's pov
In bathroom

I just finished taking shower and wore my respective clothes. I was going to wear hoodie but i saw that the price tag was still on it. I tryna pull it off but i got concern about the fact that what it i accidentally tore the hoodie? So, i obediently went outta the bathroom while being half naked. I opened the door and came inside the room seeing Taehyung wearing his shoes. His eyes went in my direction and he gave me the look of "uh?" I stood there making him get up and come towards my direction. "Why are you standing here infront of me like this? Are you trying to seduce me, bunny?" He spoke while smirking and wrapping his hands around my torso. Sometimes i feel like he is my prevert boyfriend. I chuckled "no, Mr prevert Taehyung. I am here to ask for a scissor as the price tag is still on hoodie and i can't wear the hoodie that has price tag on it but if you want then i can seduce you." I smirked after saying this. Soon i got pushed in bed and as i sat in he boldly came and sat down on my lap while smiling innocently. His hands were placed on my shoulders while slowly going towards my hairs. "If you want to skip college today then we can go for hours after seducing session, Bunny." He spoke boldly while biting his lower lip. God, his such actions will surely make me lose my control someday. I unknowingly started to sweat a little and my breaths got a bit heavy. He looked towards me while pouting with narrow eyes "aww, i thought you will be seducing me but here you yourself got seduced. Anyways" he said while getting up from my lap i sighed in relief and stood up too. "Scissor?" I asked to which he handover the scissor to me. I cut the price tag and wore the hoodie.
Soon we went downstairs and me, Tae and his family had the breakfast together. His parents were really nice soon we both bid bye to them and walked towards our respective college.

TIME SKIP:-

Jimin's Pov
At his house