not Jealous but Territorial

⛓️

.
.
.
A/N Pov
-

Everything was going ohk in everyone's perspectives but someone was getting so much jealous that someone was none another than Jungkook.

He was not liking the fact that Tae and Yeji was getting together a bit more faster and properly .

He could clearly see that Yeji was acting so different and the way she was getting shy morever blush on lil lil compliments that Tae gives.

His inner beast was fighting to come out and punish the brain outta Tae but he cannot do anything unless they all goes to sleep.

.
.
.

Currently, everyone was having their night meals. Laugh, giggles, spoons clutching Plates and beautiful fountain sound could be hear in dining area.

Tae was sitting inbetween Yeji and Jungkook as Yeji insisted that she will only sit where Tae will.

Tae and Yeji was getting along very nicely like a good friends. Tae was purely getting a friend but Yeji was surely falling inlove with Tae so soon.

Side-by-side, Jk wasn't feeling good. He was getting Jealous more and more by the time passes .

Poor Tae didn't know what he was bringing for himself in future. He was enjoying his present so much nicely.

"Taehyung, Can you please pass me the glass of water?" Yeji politely requested

"Yes! Why not, Yeji?" Tae flash his famous boxy smile and turn towards Jk direction to pick up the glass.

As soon as his eyes fell on Jungkook, He internally let out a loud scream cause his gaze was piercing through that poor boy soul.

He gulped seeing that he now successfully brought a trouble for himself. He nervously smiled and pass the glass to Yeji.

After this , Taehyung found his benefit in staying silent and finish his meal soon.

Taehyung pov
At dining table
After finishing meal

I was sitting there after i finished my meal as getting up and leaving them all here on table isn't good manner.

I was talking with Yeji and get to know that she isn't bad tho. I was being hyper for nothing

She didn't take any intimate step or did any cringe act to drag Jungkook attention to her.

She was simply laughing and her way of talking was also so polite. I think we can be good friends if things pass like this only.

Apart this, i was deep down scared cause i could feel that Jungkook isn't liking this interaction.

He will surely sue me as soon as he met me in personally. I remembered that washroom incident that happened when we met Bogum.

Oh god...i am regretting some life decisions now. I hope i melt him with my puppy eyes and escape from today dangerous situation .

.
.
.
.
Everyone was heading to their rooms as meals were finished. We politely greeted eachother a good night.

I shown Yeji her room which was downstairs as upstairs room wasn't enough clean to keep a guest in.

After showing her room i nervously started climbing stairs. I looked at the empty corridor.

Seems like everyone went to sleep. I sigh in relief and did a tiny ran to my room but before i could reach my room

I felt a firm grip on my forearm and rough backwards pull. Seems like i am dead now.

Jungkook pov
In bedroom
At door

I was patiently waiting for Taehyung to step inside the corridor. I cannot wait to show him the beast .

How dare he fucking ignore me today for that new girl. I see his so called inner dominant man was so much reflecting today.

I need to teach him the lesson and remind him that whom he belongs too.
Soon i heard footsteps, i could sense the tiny ran he must be doing.

On a correct time i held his forearm and drag him inside my room. I locked the door and roughly slammed his back against the door.

"Kitten was being too bold today, huh?" I darkly smirked seeing him gulping nervously.

"I-i can explain-" i cut him off inbetween by speaking

"What tf you will explain to me , huh?" I gripped his jaw in firm grip

He hissed in pain and flash out his puppy eyes

"Don't you dare to be this cute. I will fuck you right here"

I growled huskily seeing his face turning red fully

"Why are you being so much jealous?" He asked while pouting

"I am not jealous i am territorial as you are already mine"

.
.
.
.
______________________
Short chap
[750 words]