The Dark Devils & Your Knights

.
.
.
.

There was a sun shining across the whole city and so as in the room of an elegant man who was in sound sleep.

The black curtains which were covering the large windows slightly blew when they came in a contact with wind.

Slow soft snores got replaced with a husky groan when the elegant man felt sharp light falling on his closed eyes.

Moving a bit the man sat up in his bed and strech his body while slow yawn escape from his pink heart shape lips.

Blinking his eyes slowly he adjust the sharp sunlight hitting his beautiful sculpture face.

Slowly bringing his legs down he wore his slippers and adjust his vision just to open his beautiful blue eyes and recognise his surroundings.

Realising that he didn't get up in Jungkook room the pout made it's way to his lips.

The younger was already missing the muscular elder like they were apart since forever.

Lazily getting up from his bed Taehyung once again stretched his body and directly walked towards his luxurious bathroom.

Getting inside the bathroom he picked up his toothbrush and wet it with the water.

With lazy look he applied toothpaste of his brush and start brushing his teeths.

Looking towards the mirror he stared at his fluffy bread morning face which looked so cute.

Pulling his right cheek by his hand to off limit he giggled on his looks itself but then sudden choke on toothpaste brought him to reality

Fastly opening the tap he rinsed off the foam which took place in his mouth. Doing gargle for good couple of minutes the elegant male off the tap.

Wipping his face with the hand towel he kept the towel aside and started stripping himself.

Standing under the shower he started to take a relaxing warm bath. He was missing his mom and dad so much.

Taking a quick shower the beautiful younger wipe himself to dry and wore a beautiful shirt with the gorgeous looking pants.

Dressing himself properly he stepped outta the dressing room and stood infront of dressing table.

Squeezing the moisturizer he gently applied it on his face and nicely massage it.

Grabbing the comb he dressed his hairs well to look gorgeous and presentable.
Taking the last look of himself in the mirror he let out a satisfactory nod.

Unlocking the door he twisted the door knob and made his way outta the bedroom to downstairs.

The younger was ready to grab his breakfast and go to work professionally from today onwards.

As he got downstairs everyone attention went towards the beautiful male who everyone crushed on.

Smiling towards everyone positively he made his way towards dining area not forgetting to reply to everyone good morning.

He was not so much strict with his staff like another mafias would be. He liked to keep everything normal and in human behaviour only.