Jealous of Tea

Yes, i am back to finish the story and end your guys desperation.
__________________________

What's more worse than getting wrecked on your beautiful office table? It's nothing. Nothing is more worse than that as per as Taehyung thinking.

Maybe trying to hide those awful dark marks on your neck was more worse than getting wrecked on the damn office table?

Or trying to make an eye contact with the person who wrecked you on the table was most worse?

Stop thinking Taehyung the only though which was running inside his head was this but he just couldn't stop himself.

They all were currently sitting in Taehyung's cabin. They all were; Jungkook, Jimin, Suga, Namjoon, Jin, Hoseok, Bogum and Taehyung himself.

So what do you think we should actually do? Taehyung spoke with his husky melodious deep voice which surely melt the other people but certain someone was falling in love more and more.

Taehyung felt a sharp yet soft gaze on him. His eyes followed the stare and his gaze lend on Jungkook who was looking at him with heart eyes; looking so innocent like he didn't do anything before.

- Taehyung was speechless. He didn't know what to do nor he wanted to. He just wish to get that doe eyes bunny attention off from him so they could come up with a better plan against those Soothing Pride.

I guess, we should just track their location, online works, supplies and plans against us for now? Then we can make our plan accordingly. - Said Jungkook.

Good idea, we shouldn't rush without thinking anything or knowing our enemy planning, Mr Kim - Namjoon said while flashing his iconic Dimple smile.

Thinking for a while Taehyung agreed with their suggestion. It will be stupid to make any plan without knowing that what they are doing or planning. It's better to explore everything first before jumping into it cause once they got in there is no coming back without bloody hands and clothes.

So, let's divide the work? - Said Jimin while leaning back on the couch to sit more comfortably.

Alright. Bogum will track their location and files. Suga will track their supplies and everywhere passwords. Rest all of us can prepare ourselves about the idea and attack

Taehyung didn't speak but he growled. This time he didn't request or asked; he ordered. Getting up immediately he excused himself from there.

Taehyung pov

I had no idea where i was going. Maybe to grab some tea? I really wanted to relax myself and my stupid brain which was equally bothered since i don't know when.

Taking an elevator i was greeted by some employees whom i greeted back with a small smile. I don't like to be a mean boss cause these are the only people cause of whom am this succesful.

If they didn't join me and choose to be a part of my company. I wouldn't have been standing here with the tag of top most successful CEO.

Hearing the ding of an elevator i was snitched outta my thoughts. Giving them a slight bow for the last time I excused myself and get to canteen.