Yeji

🖤

"She is......Yeji" jin hyung spoke making me drop my spoon back into the plate.

"Argh, not that annoying ass" i groaned in pure annoyance. Taehyung looked at me all confused.

"Yeji? Who?" He asked while slowly chewing on his meal. I sighed and look towards Jimin to explain as i really didn't want to discuss about that girl.

"Taebear, Yeji is Jungkook buisness partner daughter. Her name is Lee Yeji.
Mr. Lee has the 5th most biggest company. He want his daughter to marry Jungkook but Jungkook isn't interested into her as she always does stupid stuffs."

Jimin hyung explained everything to Taehyung. I saw him darkly glaring towards the wooden table.

Everyone eyes were on Taehyung as they were also seeing how Taehyung was looking towards the table.

I won't lie i got kinda scared of this man. He has an immense level of duality but soon his deep stare turn into a cooky smirk.

"Don't worry, hyungs. I will make sure that she never shows her face to us again.
Let her come..." He darkly spoke while chuckling.

I could see everyone got goosebumps along with me. We all nodded and went back to eat.

Shit this man is gonna be the reason of my death someday but he is hot..fuck , such a 5 course meal...

I looked towards him with hungry eyes while checking him out. He might've felt a strong gaze on him which made him look towards my direction.

He stare back but after seeing how i was staring at him. He flushed red and looked away.

I heard someone scoffing and he was none another then Nam hyung. "Stop eye fucking him and you better eat your meal"

I nod my head while not even denying that i was not eye fucking him. Cause i really was...i fucked him with my eyes already

After 30 minutes

Taehyung pov
In bedroom

We all finished eating and i was currently sitting in my bedroom in bed. I was thinking about that girl Yeji.

As Hobi hyung told, she will come tomorrow means i need to fix up things soon.

This Jungkook, i need to meet this lazy ass and threaten him that i will cut off his ass if he dare to make me jealous.

I got up and ran towards his room. This ass might be snoring in bed like a lazy whale.

I stood infront of his room and knock on the door few times just to earn "argh wait" from the another side.

After few more minutes, he opened the door and i got a view of Shirtless Jeon Jungkook. I looked away but he held my hand and dragged me inside the room.

I swiftly got dragged as i was so lightweighted comparing to him. He shut down the door and lock it while pinning me on it.

His both arms cage me inbetween the door and him. His tattooed veiny arm, those piercings on his beautiful face. I blushed for no reason

Then i realised what i am doing, i shook my head and kept my hand on his bare chest to push him away.

But he fastly pinned my hands above my head with his one tattooed hand. I widen my eyes and he cheekily smirked.