Birth

3rd person POV
“Aahhh!" Bella screamed. Her ribs cracked and she fell to the floor but was caught by Edward. The baby was coming but that were in for a surprise. They carried Bella to Carlisle's hospital room in their house and laid her on the hospital bed. Carlisle, Esme and Emmett had gone out for a hunt and wouldn't be back in time for Bella to give birth so Edward had to. He cut Bella open and grabbed Renesmee and gave her to Bella to hold. Another baby made noise. “ Edward there's another one" Jacob said. Edward put his hands in and instead of grabbing one baby he grabbed two. He was very angry he wanted to kill them but Alice just had a vision and her and Jasper dashed in and saved the two babies. “Edward! What are you doing, they are innocent beings!? " Alice exclaimed. “Those things killed Bella, my mate, Edward said while trying to rescesuitate, get those things out of her! " Alice and Jasper cleaned them and put them in comfy clothes and went into the family room where Rosalie was sitting with Renesmee. “Why do you guys still have those things?" giving the 2 babies a look of disgust. Alice just rolled her eyes as she and Jasper kept on playing with them. Jacob thought Bella gave up while Edward kept on biting her injecting his venom into her so she can transform so he walked out. Then he heard the babies cute little yawns.
Melody POV
I looked at my sister and she was in this blonde lady's arms. A tall muscular man with olive skin and jet black her came in with tears rolling down his cheeks. My sister's attention shifted from the blonde lady's face to her shoulder where her eyes met with the tall guy. Suddenly the man fell to his knees and he grinned really hard it was kind of creepy but my sister just giggled. “You mutt did you just imprint on my niece!"  The blonde lady whispered angrily. “ Look, Rosalie it's a natural thing and we can't control it. You know that." He said so sternly. Oh, I thought to myself, so her name is Rosalie. What a beautiful name.
Alice POV
“Hey, these two don't have a name yet. " I said out of realization. “We should name them." Jasper said while grinning at the little girl in his arms.
“Okay. For the boy how about, Jonathan Jaime Hale." I said. “Sounds great! Hmmm? How about Melody Vanessa Jia Hale? “Perfect " I said. We held them in our arms watching them nap away. Suddenly I heard Edward, “ Alice, Jasper" We put the babies in a safe place and sped out the door where Edward was standing.
“We're out numbered," Jasper said
The wolves lunged at us and the fight had begun. I was just about to be ripped apart when Leah came in her wolf form and nudged the other wolf. Just then mom and dad came back with Emmett. They helped until Jacob screamed "Stop! You kill her you kill me" Edward gasped a little and said “ Jacob imprinted. They can't hurt her, whoever a wolf imprints on can't be harmed. It's their most absolute law. The wolves receded and ran back into the forest. Jasper and I went to Edward and then asked him a question. “Edward? " “Yes" “ Uhm, we would like to ask you if we could adopt the two children that you do not want? “ You can, I don't care, as long as those things are out of my life. " “Thank you so much" I said hugging him. The next day we, Rose and I, cleaned Bella and put her into a nice dark blue dress. Jasper and I went to the adoption agency with Edward and finalized the adoption processing . Finally, I have the little family I always wanted with Jasper, I thought. I looked at him playing with our new babies and smiled at him thinking of how good of a father he is being. The next day Bella woke up transformed as a vampire and Edward took her hunting so she can control her thirst around the triplets. I told everyone about us adopting and the names we gave them, they were all happy for us except for Rose who had the same idea about these two as Edward had. They think that Bella could have survived if she only had Renesmee. My babies were really cute, they both had platinum blonde and bluish green eyes with a ruddy appearance.We heard Bella and Edward coming so we all gathered in a room to congratulate Bella on becoming a vampire.