Home

Melody POV
Jon drove us home from the train station with the car he asked our Uncle Steven to drop off. We drove and while driving we heard me and Anthony sing on the radio. What I thought, were on the radio, we just released that the day before graduation. The lady on the radio said “ That song was written by Melody and Anthony just two days ago and it's already a hit. Anthony and I kissed each other and then we arrived home. I couldn't wait to see our future daughter Arabella, we are adopting my boyfriend's sister because their mom died while giving birth. She was just two months old. “Welcome back home! Nice to see you again Anthony, Elizabeth and Masen! " “Thanks" we all said in unison. “Come see the family before you go to the room" “K mum."  We went to the family room but I gripped Jas' ( Anthony middle name is Jasper Jas for short) hand tighter but then I saw Arabella and sped to her. She was playing in Aunt Bella's hands. “Can I hold her?" “Muma” I kissed her all over the face but I glanced to read Uncle Edward's mind , wow she already has a daughter. I ran to Jas with the baby and told him to put her in her play pen and then I went to Uncle Edward. “Technically she's my sister in-law but we're adopting her when we get married so yeah. " I said just then Jas came and wrapped an arm around my waist and the other out to shake my uncle. He growled a little when he saw my boyfriend's arm around my waist then he shook his hand back. “I'm Anthony, your niece's boyfriend and you." “I'm her Uncle Edward." We went around greeting everyone then Grandma Emma said, “ You guys must be hungry from the trip. Me and your Grandma Esme made lunch for you guys" “ Thanks, you guys are the best grandmas! " They smiled at me as a sign of saying thank you. I took everyone with me. After that we came out and then I saw the piano I used to play on when I was little . I sat down and started to play the song I wrote when I looked about 12. It's called Deciphering Me. ( Shout out to Brooke Fraser. This is actually her song . “You never told me you were musically inclined " I heard someone say and then I looked up and it was Uncle Edward and Aunt Bella. “Well I started when I looked like I was 5 years old and only mom, dad and everybody who live here know with my boyfriend. " Then the next day I woke up with mum, Aunt Rosalie, Renesmee and Aunt Bella in my room on my bed. “Morning hun!" “Morning. " Aunt Bella said, “ Us as parents and mothers wanted to talk to you and Nessie about stuff. We are having The Talk with you guys today because everyone went out. " Oh no this can't be happening to me. “Okay" I said nervously.