Recovery

3rd Person POV
Melody started recovering slowly. Day by day she started to remember things but not Anthony. She remembers her family members. She remembers how to play her music again and how to cook.
Melody POV
I got up this morning and took a cold shower to wake me up because I was a little drowsy. I drank my usual coffee but with a shot of something strong and phew it woke me up. My mom made my favourite from when I was a little girl, Nutella toast with strawberries and with my coffee. My brothers came in and both came in kissed my forehead, “ Mel will you play on the PS5 with us? " Blake asked. Of course, Im kind of bored anyways." I sighed. “ Well we'll make your day fun then! " “ You guys are the best brothers ever I said kissing their cheeks. They joined me for breakfast and suddenly I was thinking of Anthony. I don't know why but I feel a strange feeling towards him. Like I want him for physical and emotional needs. Uurrgh! Stop thinking this Melody Whitlock, you're not even together. Then I saw a flashback.
Flashback: “You may now kiss the bride"  We had a short quick yet passionate kiss. Everyone clapped for us and the person I was standing with was Anthony. What, wait! I started to remember. Wait I want to try to remember things first. I remembered our honeymoon, my pregnancy and giving birth and what. I was walking into the kitchen coming back from Starbucks when I saw what looked like Jas was kissing Renesmee. That was when I ran out hopped into my car driving away. I was like ten miles away crossing an intersection when BOOM! That was when I got into the car crash. I remember my friends from Mystic Falls Gang, The  Mikealsons and my best friends from Hogwarts. End of flashback
Why would my husband kiss my own sister and cousin. I needed an explanation. I excused myself from the table and went to the living room where everyone else was. “Jas can I talk to you? " “Sure." We went upstairs to my room and I immediately started throwing questions at him. “Why'd you kiss Renesmee? " I said but he was looking at me shockingly. “ She wanted to get back at you for the prank you pulled on her and I told her no but she pleaded and I had to give in because of all the stories you told me about when she didn't get her way. I'm sorry." “ I'm sorry I over reacted and ran away.  Let's go home I want to spend time alone with you and our babies." “Anything for you " he said gently kissing me. We got home and Aunt Bella, Aunt Kate and mum were there babysitting. We told them we would be fine and that we sorted things out. After they left we played with the babies a little and then put them to sleep. We had an intense make out session which turned out to us sleeping with each other.;) One hour later we went back to the main house. “Done already. " Uncle Emmett said jokingly. I just rolled my eyes and brought the kids in as I went to my brothers. “You guys still up for the Call of Duty game?" Yeah" Blake said patting the seat next to him for me. We played and I ended up winning the game. Uncle Emmett gave 80 pounds to my dad because they bet if the boys would win or me and my dad said I would. I was very happy I've recovered from the car accident in just a month. Renesmee and I reconciled and everything went back to as it was.

Author Note: Thank you for reading. Please keep on reading my book and I hope you've found it intriguing so far. God bless you and have a nice week.