Rainbow Baby

5 months later ~
I have had two miscarriages in these five months, three miscarriages so far. I have moved on and have accepted the fact that I might only have my twins. They looked like they were five and Ara looked like she was eight. Jas and I still try but we don't put our hopes up in the skies just to be devastated. Today I am in the bathroom taking a few tests. I have missed my period and have been puking and having headaches and feeling sleepy which are morning sickness symptoms. I took the three tests and I cried. I went out and hugged Jas. He knew and hugged me in silence as I pulled away and kissed him. This might be an opportunity for a new member of our family.
~ 6 months later ~
Push! I pushed and heard a scream and it was my first son. I pushed some more and had my second son. I did a big last push and my last baby, a girl, was brought into the world. “We did it Doodie! " Jas said kissing my head as he held our newborns.“ So names?" “ First one: Jasper Collin Charlesworth. The second baby: Wyatt Brad Charlesworth and the last baby is: Miracle Celeste Aria Charlesworth." “ Perfect" I love you and our kids so much. You and our kids always brighten my day. "“ Thanks aswell baby and welcome."  “Can we meet them?" Mum asked from the phone. Of course we're on our way.." “So what are their names?"  Dad asked. Our first born is Jasper Collin. Our second baby is Wyatt Brad Charlesworth and the last one our baby girl is, Miracle Aria Charlesworth." “They're each unique and lovely. " Dad said. He fell in love with Jasper and would hold him every day. This is it.