One Year Later

3rd Person POV
One year has passed and Jon and Mel helped Harry, Ron and Hermione with defeating the professor who was just one if you know who's (Voldemort) pawns . They have grown closer. The twins look like they are 13 or 14.
Preview:
3rd Person POV
Turns out everybody from the friend group were half vampire and that is why each of them grew around the same rate. Turns even Anthony, Mel's mate, is also one and he became part of the friend group when he and Mel started going out. Once they all had a sleepover at the Weasley's and it was fun and EPIC. They played many magical games and grew close to the Weasley family. They became each other's second family.
Hermione and Melody grew in knowledge about almost everything. The cute guy who was Melody's mate asked her out and they have been together for five months. Blake has joined Hogwarts. Today was the first quidditch game the five friends were going to witness. It was very brutal. Two players from Hufflepuff got injured pretty badly and had to be put in the hospital for two weeks, one player from Slytherin got possessed by you know who. She set one of the stalls and fire but luckily Professor Snape handled the fire while Professor McGonagall dismissed all the students to their dormatories. Professor Dumbledore made the girl snap out of what she was doing and was told to pack up and go home to recover from what just happened.we celebrated the Moon ball three weeks later. Hermione went with Harry and Ron went with their good friend Luna Lovegood who became part of their friend group two months after school had started. Mel went with her boyfriend, Anthony and Jon went with a shy girl at school which shocked everyone because almost every girl was into him. Some people like Neville Longbottom were the waitresses there at the Moon ball. We were at the part where we had to play chess but the pieces were bigger than the kids. Ron and Jon ended up getting injured and Mel, Hermione and Harry moved on. They found the professor talking to you know who and then a wall of fire appeared around them and the professor. They fought the professor and managed to save him but he would be unconscious for two to three days and as for you know who he was now looking for a different pawn to posses. The five were rewarded and sent home for Christmas break. Mel an,hd Jon invited their new best friends for Christmas and they agreed. There were so many presents for each of them and they enjoyed Melody, her Grandma and Aunt Kate and Hermione bonded by making a feast big enough to feed 200 people along with the help from some maids.The Whitlock family had invited there dearest friends from the magical world to hold their 26th annual Christmas party.They then had to go back to school.