Hogwarts

Jonathan POV
Mom packed our clothes and Dad took them down stairs. Grandma Emma and Grandpa Devon came and gave us their blessings and turns out Grandpa was also a wizard/vampire and Grandma was also a witch/vampire. That means dad and his siblings were also witches or wizards. Yes, it runs in the family. Mel (Melody) used her copycat power to teleport us to 93/4. We said our final goodbyes and then Dad brought us to through the wall where he put us on the train and we went looking for a cabin to sit in. We then saw this kid with red hair sitting next another two others, one who had black hair and glasses and the girl had curly dirty blonde hair.
We asked them if we could sit with them and they said yes. They introduced themselves. The boy with red hair started “Hi I'm Ronald Weasley, Ron for short. " Then the boy with glasses said “Hi I'm Harry Potter. " Then  the girl said“ Hello I'm Hermione Granger, pleasure to meet the both of you. Are you two related to Draco Malfoy?" “Who" “Nevermind then. So what are your names? " I introduced myself first, “ I'm Jonathan Jaime Whitlock" “ I'm Melody Vanessa Jia Whitlock his twin. You can call me Mel for short " Melody said pointing at me. Hermione's jaw dropped when we said Whitlock for some reason.
Mel POV
“Hey are you okay?" I asked. “ Yeah I am, I just can't believe I'm in the presence of not one but two Whitlocks." “And why is that so important?" “You don't know. Your family is really famous for making the prison of Askaban and capturing Voldemort." “Oh sorry, we just started learning about this world because we were adopted but our biological grandma six generations down was a witch." “Oh, well we were starting of as good friends so I can teach about everything and get you familiarized with everyone and everything. I hope we can be good or best friends. " “Best friends" “ It's settled then we all can be best friends" “Yes" Harry, Ron and Jon said. We all got settled and then we went to the big dining hall where we would be chosen by the talking hat to chose which house we belonged to. After we had a nice welcoming feast we sat at each dining table with other people who either from Gryffindor, Hufflepuff, Ravenclaw or Slytherin depending on the table. The Gryffindor table was first and Professor McGonagall called out the students and then it was my turn. “ Melody Whitlock! " Everybody turned to me and looked at me as if I did something wrong. I walked up and took a seat then she put the hat on my head. “ Hmmm, smart, humble, ambitious, eager to learn. Just like her father and family. GRYFFINDOR ! " Jon went up after me. Ohh, well what do we have here, another Whitlock, a twin, same like the sister. GRYFFINDOR! " The hat announced. After another boy went up and he was also placed in Gryffindor. I stared at him and he stared back I new that I just found my soulmate. I called my parents after and they congratulated me and Jon on our houses and me for finding my mate.

Author note: Hopefully the next chapter will be long because it will be covering a whole year at Hogwarts. Thanks for reading. 🙏