3 Years Have Passed

Melody POV
Today Emma and Jon were getting married. Eeekk! I planned the whole wedding along with Cleo and Rikki. Lewis and Cleo have a toddler and newborn and Rikki and Zayn just had their baby two weeks ago so yeah. Blake got married last month to his mate he met at Hogwarts. Her name is Calyn and they are expecting baby number one in five months.
“Wake up sleepy head! " I said shaking Emma, “ Wedding's here and you need to get ready." She sat right up and dashed to the shower. Once she got out I did her hair and makeup.  Cleo put her in her dress while Rikki and Zayn were at the entrance welcoming the guests.“ You ready? " “ Never been this ready!" I walked her down the stairs where Emma's mum and dad picked her up to walk down the isle. I sprinted towards the piano and started playing Kiss Me by Ed Sheeran  as Emma walked down the isle.
Isle

Reception

Reception

The band and I played Amazed by Lonestar for the first dance and I Loved Her First by Heartland

The newlyweds cut the cake and the band played Sugar by Maroon 5.  When Emma threw the bouquet it landed in Ara's hands. She blushed so hard I had to hold back tears from when I was laughing. She has a boyfriend from Adelaide. His name is Landon.We sent the newlyweds off on their honeymoon to Finland.
Ara looked seventeen and Lili and James looked like they were fifteen. I had a baby one week ago and his name is Wincent Kai Charlesworth.
My family and I were moving to Victoria so people don't get too suspicious. My friends and their families agreed to come with us. In the back of my mind I thought of the dreadful words that was said to me I know this isn't true. She is much better than you. You are just a bitch who was a mistake. We started packing and in a week we were ready to leave.