Again 😱

After everything had been fixed with the kissing prank everything was going well. I put my shield up and whispered to Jas even though everyone else could hear it, “ Can we go home? I need to discuss some important things with you. "“Sure" We said bye and drove back home and put the twin toddlers and Arabella to sleep. We went and sat on our bed watching Friends. "Thanks." I sighed “ For making me feel comfortable around you and be me. You are a really good dad aswell. " He said thanks and kissed me gently then went back to watching but I turned it off. “ Are you okay, why'd y—" I cut him off by slamming my lips onto his. We didn't stop there, he figured out why we came back and he kept on going. We were at it for about two hours when we stopped and sighed. “Get some sleep, we have plenty of time for this " Jas said kissing my forehead. The next morning we were woken up by my mum. “ Wake up !" “ Mom don't you mind"  I said sitting up holding the duvet against my chest for coverage. “Nope, I've seen you naked before." She said emphasizing the p. I rolled my eyes, “ Why are you here anyways?" “ Your birthday is in three days so we thought that maybe we could celebrate it at Isle Esme. So get up because you guys are packing your own stuff. I got the kid's stuff ready already. "“ So go!" She said as she exited our room. I just fell back into Jas'arms and kissed until we heard a little knock on the door. I quickly put on sweatpants, a hoodie and tied my hair into a french braid. It was Ara and she was with Lili . “Come on mum we have to go! Grandma Alice already fed us breakfast and is feeding Jay(short for James)." Arabella said. “Okay just wait right here." As I turned around to go and pack he already had our three suitcases packed and was standing with me. I told mum to head on as Jas and I were going to pickup Starbucks coffee and cake pop for breakfast. By the time we arrived at the airport it was 5 minutes before we were to bored our private jet. I already finished my coffee so I threw it in the bin and Jas did the same. ( If you are wondering about their cars, they have a spot in the airport just for them). We boarded the plane and I snuggled into his chest as he rested his chin on my head. Our kids were sleeping in the across from us. We landed in Rio a few hours later and we're driven to a dock. One boat was Grandpa Carlisle and Grandma Esme with Grandma Emma and Grandpa Devon with their luggage. The next one was me and Jas with Renesmee and Jacob with our luggage. Next was my brothers and Uncle Steve and Arthur with their luggage. Behind them was my parents with the twins and their luggage following behind them was Uncle Edward and Aunt Bella with Ara. To my surprise there were four houses because Grandpa Carlisle had bought  other islands surrounding Isle Esme. Two house were for our guests and the other for my family. There were three stories in each. Now I realized why everyone except my parents had to leave for almost a week. We entered our house each and the next day came soon. Uurrgh! I woke up running to the bathroom puking. Aunt Bella was rubbing my back soothingly telling me to let it all out. I told her to put a shield up around us then used my gift and used a random gift projecting my thoughts. I think I'm pregnant. How? Jas and I kind of did it yesterday. Do you have a pregnancy test in your bathroom bag.? Yes. Okay stay put, I'll go and get your bag and don't worry I'll keep my shield up the whole time. Thank Mum Bella. She hugged me and went. I could hear people asking her what happened and she said that it was some kind of female hormone human girls go through when they haven't have sex in a long time and just had it. I sighed relieved as she came in gave me the bag and went out. I took three test and all came back positive. I came out and everybody was looking at me with a horrified glare. “I'm pregnant! " Jas just stood there in shock and everybody laughed at his reaction as they congratulated me. How I felt loved and saw the lust of happiness in each of my family members eyes and that made me more happy.