Meeting

3rd person POV
Bella and Edward were laughing as they came in and then Edward led her to where everyone else were. Everybody congratulated her and then Edward told Rose to turn around. Bella grinned at the sight of Renesmee and held her. Renesmee put her hand and showed her when she was in her stomach and born but then an image of two other babies showed. That was when Renesmee took her hand away and Bella asked “ Who were those two other babies in the image?" Just then Alice and Jasper came from the kitchen with a baby in each of their arms. Edward said in disgust “ Those are the things that killed you." “Edward!" Jasper exclaimed. “Wait why are they still alive?" Bella asked. “We adopted them since Edward wanted to kill them." “ I don't understand why they have platinum blonde hair" I said. “They got that from me, I dyed my hair brown" Bella said. She then turned her attention to Renesmee, her favourite daughter or at least her only daughter and child.
Alice POV
“Hey mom" “ What's up hun?" Well this not just to you but everyone, Jasper and I are moving to the UK. “Why? " Jasper answered“ My biological father just died and I'm taking over the family business plus my mom wants to meet the babies."
“Okay, so when are you guys leaving? " Bella asked. “After the Volturi." Edward answered reading my mind. “What, but that is like tomorrow, you can't just leave!" Bella exclaimed. “We know but we have to be there in time for my father's funeral, and about the Volturi, everything will go our way and not a life will be lost." I said. She nodded.

Author note: Sorry guys I know this is a short chapter and the one after will also be one but then Their will be longer chapters. Thanks for reading. :)