Preparing For Battle and The Battle

Melody POV
After Dumbledore's death the friends figured that this was just the beginning of everything. They tried to reach as many people they knew who could help them win the fight.
Melody POV
I knew some people who were introduced to me when I was younger, mine and my parents friends. The Mikealsons. Niklaus, Elijah, Rebekah, Finn and Kol. They were also wizards and witches though they were full vampires. I called Rebekah," Hello" she said in her beautiful British accent. "Hey Bekah, it's Melody, there's a big battle at Hogwarts and I was going to ask for your assistance. I spoke to Professor McGonagall and she said that it would be a big help. Voldemort has killed Professor Dumbledore and Professor Snape and he is coming for my friend Harry and my family along with everyone else. " "Don't worry were on our way, see you. " I called the Salvatore brothers next. " Hey Stef and Damon. " "Wassup princess" Damon said " I'm in need of help I'm at your old school, Hogwarts, were going to be under attack in a few days. Bring Bonnie and Caroline as well they're witches the can help." Sure Mel, we'll be there in a 3 hours. " "Thanks you guys are like my other older brothers." "Anytime princess." My whole family came except for my mom, she went to Forks to stay there for safety reasons. My boyfriend and siblings came except for his baby sister Arabella, we sent her with my mom. His two other siblings Masen and Elizabeth, also called for their friends. He convinced Malfoy and Malfoy convinced his parents to help the people from Hogwarts and turn on Voldemort. Elizabeth called her friends from the US, Annabeth Chase and Percy Jackson. They were half bloods, they came her for one year of school then left so we are familiar with them. After we retrieved everyone we could get all the professors and some students put up barrier spell to protect the school grounds. Professor McGonagall summoned the knight statues to fight. The students who were good stayed around the barriers. The other ones stayed at the front of Hogwarts with professors and others were inside. Voldemort hit our barrier and it broke because he had the elder wand that was stolen from Dumbledore when he was killed. They started coming at as like cheetahs trying to catch and kill their prey. A lot of people were injured and a few were killed that day. Harry surrendered and Voldemort killed him but he was actually playing dead. Us friends defeated Voldemort. We had the funerals of people who died and we brought Hogwarts to it's former glory. We thanked everybody who participated that weren't from the school itself.
*Two weeks later*
Jon and Mel POV
Going back home to face my family from America because we just graduated. We said goodbye to all the professors and our best friends. We decided to go on vacation to Australia then we headed back, my boyfriend and his siblings came back with us.