Disappointment

Melody POV
We returned to Switzerland after me and my siblings birthday week. I helped with the suitcases and then when I went to get the last one I fainted. Somebody caught me before my head hit the pavement.
Edward POV
I was coming out to see if there was any more things to bring back in but then I saw Melody. She was falling. I was to her side in less than a second and she fell into my arms. I rushed her back into the house and called for Carlisle as I brought her up to the hospital room in our house. Everyone was racing behind me as I set Mel upon the bed. “Edward what happened?" Carlisle asked. “ I saw her grabbing another suitcase when I saw her hold her head then she fell unconscious but before she hit her head on the pavement. " “ My poor baby girl" Sara said removing strands of hair from Mel's face.
3rd Person POV
“I'll do an ultrasound once she wakes up to check if anything is wrong with the baby. Her pulse and blood pressure seems normal. " Carlisle said.
Mel POV
I woke up to see my mum and Aunt Sara watching me. “ What happened?" I asked looking around at my surroundings. I was in Grandpa Carlisle's office/hospital room in the house. “ Hey baby how are you feeling " Aunt Sara asked. “Fi— Ahhh!" It felt like someone just stabbed me in the stomach. I looked down at my stomach but I saw blood coming from in between my legs. Grandpa Carlisle and Jas along with dad came rushing in with other family members behind. “ Dad there's blood . " I cried as tears rolled down my cheeks. Him and mum came on one of my sides as Jas the other. “ It's okay bunny. " Dad said trying to comfort me. “Honey I'm sorry but you miscarried your child." Grandpa said. “No, you're lying!" He just shook his head. “Get out! Get out! Get out! " I screamed as I saw grandpa Carlisle grab something from a drawer. I felt a pinch and then passed out. I woke up I'm my mum's lap but I just cried in the silence. “ It's okay bubble, you can always get pregnant again." Mum said kissing my head. I looked at my legs and I must've been changed because I couldn't see all the blood that came out of me. “Thanks for being here mum. " I said as I kept on sobbing into her chest. “ “Anything for my only princess." She said in a sweet voice soothingly. I didn't want to talk to anyone besides mum and Hermione and Ginny.