Visit

*2 years later*
Melody POV
It's been two years since I have seen my family from America. I now had a strong British accent and looked like I was a 10 year old but I am actually 2 years old. My parents have just found an abandoned baby in the woods while they were hunting and decided to name him. I asked them to let me name him and they did so I named him Blake Jason Whitlock. Mom came into my room and told me that my grandpa Carlisle and Grandma Esme were visiting along with Uncle Emmett. Eeekk I was so happy.
Jasper POV
I got to the airport and picked Emmett, Esme and Carlisle. The drive back I was asked many questions about the kiddos. I told them everything and told them that we just adopted a newborn hybrid who was abandoned and like Melody and Jonathan. “So how are my neice and nephew holding up "Emmett said. “They are doing great, they both look like they are ten now." I said. We then arrived at the mansion and everybody came and greeted them. “Hi Grandma Esme! " Melody said. “Hello precious, how have you been doing?" “Great!" Melody replied. We caught up and got so close and one passed really quickly. Emmett, Esme and Carlisle went back to the US, they said they moved to Alaska so they could be close to the cousins. After that Alice and I got Melody and Jonathan ready for their new Hogwarts school because Edward's biological mother and father were a witch and wizard and the gift skipped a generation so yeah.