A Wedding and A Proposal

Melody POV
Mum was greeting the guests that came early while I did Ness' make up and hair then Aunt Bella and Rose came in helping her put on her dress. I was the music player at the wedding and reception so I had to get down there. I said good luck to Ness and told her not to faint which made her beautiful smile come out. I sprinted outside and somebody caught me“ Hey beautiful! " I knew who it was so I kissed him and said that I was heading to the piano to play as Ness is walking down the isle. I kissed him and then went to the piano. I started playing All of me by John Legend as Nessie started walking down the isle. They said their vows and kissed and I clapped for them but when I saw Jas he was looking at me smiling and mouthed I love you. I smiled and blew him a small kiss. Then we went to the reception and I was chosen as one of them to make a speech. I started saying, “ Jacob and Renesmee I'm so happy for you guys, finally tied the knot. I knew Renesmee as a bright girl, she would always be smiling, laughing and doing silly yet fun things but when she met you she became a brighter person. We would call each other and all she would do is blabber about you and once I fell asleep. That is how much she loves you. She will keep on showing you how much she loves you even if it means that making someone mad for talking too much about the same person. I hope you take very good care of her or else I'll get Grandpa Charlie to track you and our Uncle Emmett will take care of the rest. Never stop loving her. Renesmee, from you I've learned many things about Jacob. Like when you're sick he takes care of you. He won't let anyone else do it;  that shows that you are a big responsibility for him to honour, love and respect. I hope you treat him like that as well. I've seen in the past few months of how he makes you happy to your fullness. I hope you will make him happy in the same ways. Cheers to newlyweds! "
After my speech there were other speeches and I kept on playing music until it was time for Ness to throw her bouquet. I stopped and watched but then Nessie came and pulled me to stand with the others. She pretended to throw it then turned around and handed me the bouquet. I looked confused and then she turned me around and there knelt down on one knee was my boyfriend Anthony.
Jas POV
I knelt down on one knee as Mel turned around. “ Melody Vanessa Jia Whitlock, your parents and family have given their blessings and now I kneel in front of you to get your answer to my question, will you marry me?" “Of course I will!" I stood up, put the ring on her finger and kissed her forehead as she hugged me.
3rd Person POV
Everybody said bye to the newlyweds as they head off to their honeymoon.The guests headed back to their own places or hotels and then Emmett went to the newly engaged couple “Congratulations guys, you guys are next up for a wild honeymoon." He said chuckling. “Really funny Uncle Emmett." Melody said blushing so hard. Aunt Rose slapped his head and everybody chuckled. “What but it is the truth, Alice saw it in her vision." He said holding his head even though it didn't really hurt. “What mum? You saw me having sex in a vision. " Yeah she did and you'll be having a good time! " Aunt Bella said winking at me. I ran into the house to my room because I blushed so hard.

Author note: Next chapter will be a year later in the book at Mel and Jas' wedding and Ness comes back pregnant and gives birth four months after their honeymoon to a trybrid. Thanks for reading and God Bless!:)