Blessings

Jas POV
We got the forest and I started off saying, “ Uncle Jasper, I know you and my father were the best of friends and you and Auntie Alice have treated me and my siblings like your own so I'd like to thank you. “No problem son. "
But there is two more other things I'd like to talk to you guys about. I have received my inheritance and family business because I'm the oldest son and I've reached the age of seventeen years already. I'm ready to take on bigger responsibilities and one of them is marriage and starting my own family. I would like to take it upon myself to ask for your blessings in taking your daughter's hand in marriage. I promise that I will take care of her till my last breath and love her no matter the circumstances. So do you guys give me your blessing? " “ Of course son! We would not say no because we are grateful she has you in her life. Without you she would be a totally different person." Uncle Jasper said. “Oh and start calling us mum and dad. " Auntie Ali said. “Thank you very much!" I hugged the both of them as we headed to the house. When I walked in I saw Mel swaying side to side with our little Ara falling asleep in her arms and I thought she will be a great mom to our future kids. The next day we went to Ness and Jacob's wedding. That was where I was going to ask Mel to marry me.

Author note: The next chapter will be called a wedding and a proposal. Thanks for reading:)