Birthday

I was awoken by my toddlers and husband “ Happy Birthday mummy! " They all gave me kissed and I was still in bed. Then Jas gave me a big passionate kiss which trailed down my neck but I stopped him as I heard little giggles and I slapped his arm. I got dressed into short jeans and a tank top and put my hair into a messy bun. “Happy birthday princess!" Mom squealed running from dad towards me with a present. “This is from me and your dad. " She said. Inside was a  piece of paper showing land title.I realized it was to one of the islands that they bought. I hugged them and as I released their embrace I sensed Jas came out of our room and put his arm around my waist making me blush to a royal red. I was about to head out to the beach when Pheeewshoo! Hermione came in front of me and hugged me and to my surprise there was a second heart beat. “Are you pregnant?"  “Yes, I just found out yesterday" “ Oh Merlin's beard! Same here!" I squealed. Harry came with Ginny, his wife, and their three kids. Their names were Theadore being the oldest, James and Lily. Theadore was Reamus and Tonks son and Harry being his godfather adopted him when they died in the war. I hugged them all as they greeted saying happy birthday Aunt V. Then Teddy (Theadore) came and I hugged him tearing up as he looked a lot like Tonks and I was good friends with her. “Baby girl, why are you crying?" A familiar voice called. As I turned around it was Damon and the rest of the gang. I hugged them and they each had two presents for me. “Hello love. " Nik, Bekah, Kol, Finn and Elijah stood there. I ran into Bekah's open arms and hugged her. “Happy birthday sweetie" she said in her angelic voice. The rest greeted me with a hug and kiss on the head or cheek with a happy birthday and presents. I went out the door with Hermione and Ginny after the kids. “Mum, dad come swim with us? " Ara shouted. I put my thumbs up and told Ginny and Hermione to watch over the kids. I went into our room with Jas. I changed into a blue and white tye dye two piece with jean shorts. As I was covering up with my shorts,“ You know you just ruined the whole show. " I just shook my head and kissed him. We made out until “ Stop kissing or else I'll come man handle you guys and bring you out!" I could sense a smile in the midst of our kissing. We got up and went out to find the whole birthday thing was ready. “Mum thanks for doing as I requested. "“ No worries. Besides it's not the first time. Bella asked for this aswell when we celebrated her's." “ Auntie V. " Lily asked “ Yeah hun." I replied. Can we play soccer. Dad told us you would always beat them when you guys played." “Sure!"
My team
Me.                         Jas'Team
Lily.                         Jas
Jacob.                    Teddy
Kol.                          Finn
Bonnie.                    Damon
Stefan.                   Ginny
Blake.                      Ron
Bekah                     Nik
Harry                     Caroline
Elijah.                     Elena
James.                    Jon
Masen.                   Elizabeth
My team was leading by two points around half time, it was 8 to 6. We played on and it ended up being a tie at ten. I cooled down sitting on the side of the beach letting the water touch my feet. “Present time ! " Mum announced. I got up and walked towards the present table. First it was from my toddlers.  Lili made a mosaic saying I LOVE U in all caps and James used his elemental gift and created a ring which had FAMILY engraved on it. He must have been assisted, both of them. Next was Jack he gave me a BEST AUNTIE!. I went along everyone else presents which I was so thankful for. We ate cake and listened to music. I was sitting on the beach thinking of how thankful I was for this family and friends. I heard footsteps behind me recognizing them as my youngest daughter. “Mum, come on let's go to the water! " Sure Hun" I said standing up as she led me to the water. I took of my jeans,  got in and sighed in relaxation feeling the cold water around my waist. Click! Click! Click! I saw Jas taking pictures of me with James in his arms. I ran picked Ara up and grasped Jas hand bringing him to the water with me. We were playing with our kids as I noticed mum taking a picture out of the corner of my eye. I motioned for her to come over with my siblings and father and they joined in. Soon everyone joined in the water and we played volleyball aswell and my team won. The end of our party came to place and everybody went to the houses they were going to be staying in. The next morning all the guests said bye and went there separate ways. BEST BIRTHDAY EVER!