Volturi,Moving and Goodbyes

3rd person POV
Today was the day the Volturi were coming. The Cullens their witnesses and the pack came with them to the open field where there was an evergreen coloured forest in sight. Mom and dad brought us to Aro having him witness us and to prove we were not an immortal child, alongside us were Renesmee, her parents and her filthy mutt. Aro met us and then said that we're free to go. Everyone was relieved and we returned home.
Melody POV
I was handed to Grandpa and Jonathan to Grandma as mum and dad went upstairs to pack. I talked to my brother using our triplet telepathy.
Hey bro. Hey sissy. Aren't you happy we're moving, so exciting! Of course I can't wait to go on the plane for the first time . Me too. I stopped talking to him and looked at Grandpa and grabbed his finger and sucked on it. His finger was nice and cold. He just looked at Grandma and laughed. Just then mum and dad came back and I saw Jonny crawl to them. I tried but I couldn't, dad laughed at me and came and picked me up “ You will one day princess. " I giggled when he called me princess. My uncle Emmett grabbed all our luggage and loaded it up then came in and made goofy faces at me. I smiled and kissed his cheek. Then Uncle Edward offered to drive us to the airport so we said our final goodbyes. When I got to Grandma she hugged me and said, “ Bye my precious heart, I will come visit . " she kissed my cheek and I kissed her cheek back. I was very fond of Grandpa and Grandma. They were only ones besides Uncle Emmett who adored me and my brother. Mum came and took me to the car after saying goodbye and we went to the airport. Uncle Edward said goodbye to us and we boarded the plane, first class. While traveling this nice lady came and gave me and Johnny apple juice. Mum fed us a while after and then we landed, UK. We were welcomed by Grandma Emma and she held me the rest of the way until we reached a beautiful mansion. There I saw two pretty ladies who looked like dad and two men who looked identical to dad. Grandma Emma got and gave me to the two ladies who I learned were dad's sister, Sara and Kate. They smiled at me and held me gently, they looked really young even grandma so I figured they were vampires. I played with Aunt Kate's hair and I giggled and they laughed with me. We were brought into the house and this tall old man with shiny blonde hair came into the room. “Hello son"“ Father" Dad said to the blonde man who was my grandpa Devon. “Well who are these two adorable babies? " They are my children, we adopted them. Edward and his mate Bella did not want them so we adopted and don't worry they are hybrids, half mortal half immortal. " “Great my first grandchildren" grandpa said. I then decided to try say my first word and I did. I said “ Grawwpa Dewn" He chuckled just like dad and took me from dad's arms. I smiled at him. I took my Uncle Edward's gift and read dad's mind I'm so happy that I have my own little family I've always wanted with Alice and my parents and siblings are happy too. He smiled looking at me and I did to him as well.