A random Wednesday right?

"Ok how about Annabelle?" I ask showing Xavier the DVD.

"Nah..."

"Oh Harry Potter?" I ask jumping?

"But I thought we were watch a scary movie?" He asks throwing a pillow at me.

"Yeah but I want to watch Harry Potter anyway." I say frowning.

"Ugh fiiinne." he said falling on the couch. I smile knowing I won the battle. I remember watching my first scary movie, I was seven and I laughed at the scary parts. I guess I didn't know it was scary, but I loved it. Still do to this day, even though it's rated pg 13 doesn't mean you have to be 13!

You can be 9 too! I put the movie in and grab my candy. "Gummy worms! Gimmie!" He said grabbing my candy.

"Or Gummy, ooohhh." I say laughing.

"No no j-just stop..." He said giving my bag back. I smirk and grab my bag.

^.^

Harry was just about to make Dobbie leave the infirmary but then I heard a huge cracking noise. I pause the movie and look at Xavier who is holding his stomach and he looks as if he might puke. "Oh my god Xavier! What's wrong?!" I say getting up and going to help him.

He falls to the floor and I hear more cracking, it sounds awful its as if someone is braking a million pencils. "Xavier look calm down..." I say helping him. He looks at me and I feel him instantly calm down. His hands are still shaking and the cracking is still going.

I'm not sure when it happened but I find myself looking at a wolf. "What?!" I say dropping everything and backing away from it. No no no that's Xavier! Or it was! What the hell?! The wolf looks behind him and back at me. "How did you get in here?" I almost scream. It barks and whines.

"What the hell happened? At one point Xavier was sitting here and now a wolf is?!" I look at the wolf and it growls. "Ok ok I'm sorry," I protect my face with my hands. Soon I hear the cracking again but this time it was only once. "Oh my god that was awesome!" I hear Xavier yell.

"What?!" I uncover my eyes to see Xavier still there perfectly fine. "W-what? B-but there w-was a wolf right there!?" I say staring at the floor. "So I have a magical power or something?" He asks looking at his hands.

"Y-you just turned into a wolf?!" I scream.

"What's wrong?!" I hear my dad say entering the room.

"He just turned into a wolf!" I yell.

"Y-you did?!" My dad asks excited.

"Why are you excited?!" I ask annoyed.

"Guys come with me...." he said. We follow after him, I don't know about him but I am incredibly nervous. Like that feeling when you get sent to the principals office. We go to his office and sit down.

"So what do you know about werewolves?" He asks smiling. He's not going to say what I think he's going to say right?! "Well they can switch between wolves and human in the full moon?" I ask, that sounded more like a question than a statement.

"Ok what else?" We are not werewolves they don't exist! "Silver burns them, they don't exist!" I say frustrated. "Well... they do." he said smiling.

"No no no, it's a fantasy!" I say. "You both are werewolves, we live in a pack, Xavier you should have some kind of voice in your head known as your wolf." He said smirking.

"I don't hear anyth-" he stops and stares at me. "What?" I ask.

"Never mind..." he said smiling. "What?" I ask again. His eyes turn green.

"There is one... so then he's my wolf, we live in a place called Raven Hail Pack. His name is Ace, there is something called a mate, you become a werewolf at the age 11, and I'm a werewolf. There is something called a Alpha and Luna, they are the leaders of the pack. Back to the mate thing, mate is short for soulmate." He said staring into space.

"You meet your soulmate at the age 18 and you can either reject them or accept them. you are each others other half. Your wolf, who I am at the moment can take over your body and do stuff for you and give you power. And....." He stared at dad and smiled. "You are the alpha...."

"Yep there you go what he said, I am the alpha. Ariel you are a werewolf too, you will get your wolf very soon. The alpha is the leader of the pack and we get respect. Everyone in this area is a werewolf." Dad says staring at me.

"Everything about your life is about to change."
.....................................................

Hello ppl, I just wanted to ask you if my grammar was good enough. My sis says it's okay, but I just want some other input. Also I was wondering if I should try to make a better story cover, because this one doesn't seem to professional. Thx! XOXO