A nice day with my mate...

"Oh really?" I say pissed off.

"Yes really..." Xavier says smiling, so I bet you are wondering what's happening right now? Well it is Friday and I decided that we should treat it like a Friday, so we are planning it my the hour. I felt like going to the mall, so now we are driving to the mall and talking about how frozen shouldn't make a second movie.

"Sure they could! I bet it would get twice as many views as the first one!" I say upset.

"And if they want to prevent people from singing those stupid songs all day they shouldn't make a second one."

"The songs aren't stupid! They're just catchy!"

"What if they traumatize little kids when Olaf melts?"

"It's a kids movie!"

"All snow melts..." I nod my head and turn up the music listening to one of my favorite songs.... 'Summer' by Olaf! "Don't be Christof..." I grumble.

"Ugh!" Xavier groans annoyed. I sing along with the song, "Yes! We're here! Turn the song off!" Xavier said jumping out of the car. I smile and follow in after him.

I go straight into dippin' dots, they don't have one near us, and the only place we could get them is either at the zoo or the mall. "Oh can w-"

"Do we have to go to the Zoo?"

"I want to see a panda!"

"......Maybe you'll see Olaf too?..." He mumbles.

"Stop it! Don't crush my dreams!"

"Just saying..."

"Well stop just saying and start just paying!" I say thanking the lady, I couldn't help but notice how she was batting her eyelashes at Xavier. I growl, feeling power raid from me....

"Jealous much?"

"Yes..." I growl.

"You are mine and mine only, no other girl will ever take your place...." I look over at Xavier to see his eyes where green. I sigh, "I know but I can't help but feel like you might think they're prettier than me..." Gently he took my chin making me look up at him, he placed his lips on mine before speaking.

"Never would I think that...." He growls. "And you wouldn't think like that about any other guy..." He growls possessively. Well.... I hear him let out a short deathly growl... Dammit that freaking scared the ever living hell out of me!

'What!?' I hear Xavier mind-link me. Nothing I was lying I swear! "You better be..." He mumbled... I gave him a side stare.

"What happened to he sweet brother I used to know?" I say giving him puppy eyes.

"Fuck that..." He mumbled once more. As I took a bite... I spit it out back into my cup. "Ugh!"

"What?"

"Ugh! It's disgusting! It's so sweet!" I say spitting it out.

"Oh... Your half vampire... You wouldn't like ice cream anymore..." He said.

"What? How do I not like ice cream?!"

"It's too sweet for a vampire." He said shrugging.

"Well that's gone to waste..."

"Nooo it hasn't!" He said grabbing it finishing it himself. I roll my eyes. We traveled around the whole mall, from store to store.... Not buying a thing. Usually I would go all out, but I really want in the mood to buy much of anything...

"Oh I got it!"

"Oh no..." Xavier groans.

"Build-a-bear!" I quickly run up the stairs to look at all the bears, bunnies, you know the usual. I look around, my jaw dropped once I realize what I'm looking at. "Whoa, wait... Uh go do something else..." I say before Xavier could walk in.

"What why?" I could see a flash of hurt behind his eyes.

"No I'm sorry I didn't want to make you upset! I just have a surprise..." I say leaning up against him, pecking him on the lips.

"Fine, but please don't take to long..." He groans.... I laugh and quickly walk back inside, I grab the bear and the outfit. I found it, the first bear Xavier and I made together, it was about a month after Xavier had come to stay with us.

At the time mom didn't have a lot of money in her pocket, so she let us get something small. Xavier and I both picked build-a-bear and the cheapest bear. We both went for the exact same outfit, the mini football costume. Xavier gave it to me and he chose the little skater outfit instead.

That bear was my everything, whenever Xavier was out with his friends I always held on to it all day... Apparently somewhere along the way mom told him and he found out. I started crying because of how embarrassed I was, but of course... I brought my bear with me.

I avoided Xavier for two days until he finally caught me in my closet. I was sleeping with the bear, I don't really remember why I was so embarrassed. I loved him, he was my big brother. But I can't believe they actually had it, all the times I had come here before they never had it!

Once I checked out I asked for the box. I quickly close the box before leaving, as I exit someone grabbed me by my wrist....

He smashed his lips on mine, I was about to push him away but I felt the tingles, right then I reacted to the kiss, knowing it was Xavier. Once he pulled away I was stunned and frightened. When I opened my eyes I saw... A wall? I turn around to see Xavier searching through the bag.

"Aww, you ruined the surprise..."

"It's a bear... What wo-" He stares at the bear in his hand, he smiles. "I love you..." He says before kissing my forehead. I smile as I hug the bear, "I love you too..." I'm surprised, I would have thought he would have done more than just kiss me... I think disappointed.

'Oh Air, I would have done way more if we weren't in public right now' I smile as I remember the nickname he used to call me when I was little. Once we got back to the car Xavier gave me a soft gentle kiss, I could feel him pull me into his lap so I was straddling him.

I felt harden against my leg. His hand wrapping around my waist finding the edge of my shirt, sliding his hand up my top. I sigh when I feel the sparks along my back.

I gave a light tug on his hair. "Ariel we need to stop... We can finish this at home..." He sighed. I smile and nod my head. I sigh when he started the car, what was I doing? I never intended for it to go that far... I watch as the trees pass by, I realize the closer we got home the more anxious I got.

I sigh as we pull into the driveway, I grab everything and head straight up to our bedroom. I set the bear down on bed, I sigh when I put the box to the side. I grab the TV remote and watch a movie, hoping it will distract me from what had happened. But of course once I had forgotten, Xavier comes walking in.... shirtless.

I looked at the time, 10:46. Yeah I'd say that's a reasonable time to get to bed... I close my eyes hoping Xavier wouldn't figure me out. I hear him sigh, I could hear him look around in the dresser before walking over to the bed. I felt his hand on my back helping me sit up.

I felt my shirt being lifted over my head, I could feel his hands trace the scars I had gotten from when I was kidnapped. I could feel my heart beat faster, I slowly breathe in and out to keep my heartbeat steady. I could feel his soft touch come around to my stomach.

I could feel him lay me back down and slowly pull my shorts down gently tracing the other scars along my body, I can literally feel his heart breaking in mine... I feel myself tearing up, I feel the bed dip beside me.

I feel Xavier's arms around my waist, he pulled me to his chest who's his head in the crook of my neck. "I won't let them take you... Not again, you won't ever leave me..." I hear him whisper... I could feel his legs tangle with mine.

"I missed you so much... I am so happy my mate is back..." He whispered, for every word he says my heart breaks twice as much. I could feel something drip down my back, I sniff the air, I don't smell blood?

Is he crying? No! Don't do this to me! Please don't make me cry! I try as much as I could to keep my tears from falling. I wrap my arms around Xavier and hold him closer. I love you...

"I love you..." I hear him whisper before I actually fell asleep.