15th birthday boyfriend... Sh!t

"What the hell Xavier!?" So it was about six in the morning and I was awake and bored, so was Xavier. We were both really hungry and craving pancakes.... and well... that really didn't go well.

"You threw the egg first!" He said upset. "You poured the flower on me first!" I whine back. Xavier went to grab the flour, and thought it was funny to pour some on me. So I spilled the batter on him, he threw chocolate chips, I threw an egg, then he spilled the milk on me. And that's were we are now.

"Ugh!" He groans wiping the batter from his face.

"Hey kiddos, I heard something down here and your mom made me come check out what it was." My dad said walking down the stairs. He looks up and sees the kitchen and us a mess.

"What did you guys do?" He groans. Well at least he's not yelling.

"Uh pancakes?" I ask.

"Ugh just clean it up, happy birthday by the way guys." He says walking back upstairs.

"Thanks!" We say. I start cleaning the stove while Xavier cleans the fridge. I could hear mom come down the stairs, I mind link Xavier. 'Shit..' He looks over at me in fear. "Hey kiddos happy birth-" she says looking up.

"What did you do?!" She asked looking around.

"We made pancakes, with a physical addition?" Xavier asked.

"You guys had a fight while making pancakes?" Mom asked, wow she knows how to speak kid!

"Whhaaatt? Nnnnn..... yeah pretty much." I say looking at her.

"Ugh you guys, Ariel you are 15 and Xavier you are 17, you are mature adults! There shouldn't be any fighting!" She says walking away. I look at him and we laugh, "Oh my gosh, us? Mature?" I was laughing so hard that I started to tear up.

"Oh my god that was good..." he said finishing off the fridge. It was about two hours later we finished, I sighed. "We need a butler...."

"Oh! Maybe we got one for our birthday?!" He said jumping like a kid. "Hey mom?!" Xavier yells.

"Yeah?!" I hear her yell back.

"Did you get us a butler for our birthday?!"

"Nope! It's a car!" I could hear a bang and a door shut. Oh mom, dad is going to kill you. I scream at the top of my lungs. "A CAR?!" I jump and run into my bedroom. I group call Joyce and Nicki, after that meeting in seventh grade she has been one of my best friends! Next to Nicki of course. "Hello?"

"Hey," I hear two people say.

"Hey guys!" I scream.

"Oh my gosh Ariel happy birthday!" Nicki says screaming.

"What did your mom get you?" I hear Joyce ask.

"Oh you know just a car..." I say simply.

"YOU WHAT?!" I hear them say.

"I know right?!" I scream.

"Yo! Werewolf hearing?!" I hear Xavier yell.
I roll my eyes and talk for about an hour before they had to leave. "Oh ok see you later guys," I say opening my computer.

"Bye!" They say, I click end call and go straight into my music. I go straight to Brice's Facebook page. Wow... I am such a stalker. I check his relationship status to see its he is in a relationship. I do a happy dance in my head.

"Xavier Ariel! Come check out the car!" I jump up and run outside to see a beautiful blue Dodge Challenger! "Oh my god mom you shouldn't have!" I scream.

"I know I shouldn't have.. but I did!" She said jumping a little.

"Oh my god thank you!" I say hugging them. "You wanna take it for a test drive?" Dad asked playing with the keys.

"Yes!" Xavier takes the keys before I could say a word. I smile and jump in the passenger seat. "Sweet!" I say hoping in my seat.

"This is awesome..." Xavier said smirking. "Ok now you can be the hottest guy in school...." I say remembering seventh grade.

"What?" He asked surprised.

"Well a dude needs their car!" I say shrugging. He smiles and messes up my hair. "Hey!"

"Hi," he said pulling into the driveway. Mom and dad are still were they were, talking. "Thank you so much! I love you!" I say hugging them.

"You're welcome!" She says laughing. 'Are you going to tell them the news today?' I hear Carly ask. Uhh yeah? 'You need to tell them sooner or later Ariel... They will eventually find out!' She said.

I know I know, should I tell them tonight? 'Yeah....' I smile and hug my parents and say thank you again. I need to pay them back for that car... No! It was a birthday present! You don't need to pay them back!.... Yes you do! Do you know how expensive that kind of car is?! You will feel guilty for the rest of your life!

I kept arguing with myself all day because I should pay them for the car. I probably will, just not this month..... Right?.... No pay them back soon or you'll never pay them!.... Ok ok my good side wins. Before I know it it was 6:00 and I was hungry, I'll take them out for dinner that will help... Right?

"Hey mom, you want to go eat?" I ask poking my head in her office. "Uh sure just let me grab my wallet," she said smiling.

"Uh yeah you won't need it," I say smiling.

"Wow the first meal you pay for your parents," she says rolling her eyes. I give her a weird look.

"What? Who says I'm paying? Xavier has money too." I say walking next to her. "Oh sweetie you will always try to get out of everything..." she says smiling.

"You know me best, mom." I say smiling. We get into our car with Xavier and dad following after. "So you're paying?" I whisper in his ear. His eyes look toward me, "I hate you..." He groans.

"I love you, too" I say sitting back in my seat. When we got there we ordered our food and took a seat. "Ok so I have news," I say smiling. Everyone looks at me confused. "Oh that's why you took us out to dinner..." mom said nodding her head.

"What did you do wrong now?" Dad asked.

"What no, nothing." I say confused.

"Oh then what is it?" Mom asked.

"Well, I got a boyfriend!" I say smiling. I could see Xavier become tense and mom looked at me in excitement. "Really?! Oh my gosh who is he?" Mom asked.

"His names Brice.." I say dreamily. I could see Xavier's eyes change colors dramatically, from green to brown to gold. Huh? "When did you get together?" Mom asked.

"About two weeks ago," I said jumping in my seat.

"Excuse me," Xavier says leaving the table. "What? Xavier what's wrong?" I ask holding his wrist.

"I have to go check on something," he said calmly. "Ok," I said smiling sadly. "I'm really happy for you." He said smiling sadly, I let go of his wrist and he storms out of the restaurant. Dammit, I knew his wolf was surfacing at the subject but why did I have to push it? "It's ok Air he just needs space," dad says smiling.

I smile and nod my head, I hope that's all he needs....
....................................................

Xavier's POV

When I told her I needed to check on something, I actually did. My wolf was surfaced and I shifted running straight for the forest. 'That bitch I swear if he hurts her...' I hear Ace growl. If he fucks up, he will not be fit to be my beta.....