QnA bonus scenes

(I'm bored just use your imagination for this chapter, next one is going to be fake bloopers.)

~

Hello there I am here with the two main characters from this book, Xavier and Ariel! *Claps... Screams*

So first question is for Ariel... What do you expect from the new sequel coming out?

"Well actually the author doesn't know exactly if there is going to be a sequel, but she is planning to have the book be on the kids. And possibly a little bit of us of course but mostly the kids." Ariel said nodding.

Ok and Xavier what did you think of Victoria?

"Honestly I think the author made a mistake putting her in there... Ugh she was annoying..." Xavier said putting his arm around Ariel's shoulder.

Did you ever have sex with her?

"Please... She'd be the last person I'd bang." He said rolling his eyes, Ariel glared at him before elbowing his side.

Uh Ariel what had happened to your parents around the ending?

"Actually unfortunately they weren't Lycans so they did die a while back..." She said smiling sadly.

Xavier exactly what did you think when the author had your father at the marriage?

"Actually that was pretty surprising. I still don't know how he found me, or why he was there really..."

Ariel were any of your children mistakes?

"Uh..." She stared with a blank expression on her face.

"Go ahead baby... Where any of them mistakes?" Xavier said smirking.

"You are enjoying yourself aren't you? Ugh... Um Daniella wasn't exactly planned... But we love her just the same."

Xavier what is your exact birthday?

"Uhh... October 9th... Pretty sure yeah."

Ariel exactly how old are you now?

"Oh... That's a hard one uh... I think 214? Yeah....."

Xavier do you remember how many rooms you have in your house?

"Which one?"

The one you are currently living in.

"Uh... I think 27 bedrooms, 38 bathrooms, 3 game rooms, 1 library, 3 living rooms, and... 2 kitchens."

Ariel how come Mark was able to hurt you so much when you were kidnapped?

"Uh because I was in a coma for a while my wolf wasn't exactly in good shape... Without my wolf I am nothing" Xavier started to lightly growl.

Xavier when did you tell Ariel about Victoria?

"Actually... The night we got together... She was really upset..." He said looking at her.

Why?

"Because I didn't want to lose my big brother... Now that makes even more sense than you think..."

Ariel what happened to Brice?

"Actually I'm not sure..." Ariel's eyes widened before looking at Xavier.

Xavier do you think it matters that one of your daughters mates name is Brice?

"Honestly... I don't really care but I just need to get used to the idea..."

Ariel what did you think of Xavier's father?

"I'm not really sure... I mean he had good points but he didn't have to do what he did..."

Xavier would you still call Ariel's parents your parents too?

"Of course! They were the people who took me in and nothing can change that."

Do you ever wonder if 'Xavier' was your original name?

"No not really... I mean I've had it my whole life so there really wasn't a reason to change it"

Ariel do you like how the author made your vampire side look?

"Sure! It's basically the opposite of my normal side..."

Do you like what the author did with this book?

"Yeah actually, she hadn't intended for it to be this well, she's actually really proud of it." She said nodding her head.

Ok Xavier what were you planning to do if Ariel wasn't your mate?

"Oh god I don't really know... I can't imagine a life without Ariel, but if I'm being truthful her mate would hate me. And so would mine." He said smirking.

Ariel did you ever tell Xavier that Victoria was the one who set up the kidnapping?

"...." Ariel stares at the lady in shock. Xavier let out a deathly growl.

"What?" He asked growling.

"I guess it never came up..." She said lightly chucking.

"It never came up?! I swe-"

Well that's all we can ask today! Thank you for coming...

"Ariel!" Xavier growled.

BYE!