Lost

Finally, I'm comfortable. I don't know if it's a dream, but I don't want to wake up. I sigh, and lay my head back. I could feel someone tracing soothing circles on my back, and based on the sparks I'm guessing it's Xavier. I could feel him kiss and suck along my neck. I moan giving myself away, I don't want to move....

I could feel him sigh against my neck. "Ariel I'm sorry..." he says holding me tighter."I knew it was your vampire side talking, but I just felt awful knowing any part of you would reject me." I growl...

"No..."

"What?"

"I wouldn't reject you... never... how could you think that?" I say looking up at him. He sighs, I get up and get ready for bed. Its all my fault... I walk to the bathroom and brush my teeth. I should really make it up to him... I look into the mirror, it's me... It took me awhile to figure out what is behind me... a shadow, not my shadow but just a mysterious figure.

I look behind me to see nothing's there, but in the mirror it's just standing next to me. I reach out to touch it... its there! I can feel it not in the mirror, but in the real world. It's cold, and solid... "You aren't safe, vampires know where you are... go back to the cave..." I hear it whisper in my ear, it's gone... the shadow is gone...

I quickly run out of the bathroom. "Xavier there is something wrong here..." I say turning on all the lights. "Xavier?" I look over at the bed to see that he has left? There is a note on the bed.

'You need your mate? We need our queen... Brookfield Dr 76098' Shit... No! I need him I need Xavier! I need to tell him I'm sorry! I would rather die then be without him. I grab a wooden knife and shift into my vampire side. I teleport to the street, this is going to be bad.

...........................................................

It's so dark... I look around when my eyes adjust. I see a huge school like house, I could see two guards standing at the door... seriously? I'm the Lycan queen and the vampire legend! I walk up to the doors, hiding the knife in my pocket. "U-uh dude..." I hear one of the guards say nervously.

"Oh shit..." I smile.

"I'm here for uh your leader I guess?" I say smiling.

"Shit... uh yeah go ahead..." He says opening the doors. I smile and walk in, I enter to see a huge dinning room. Carly where is Xavier? 'Just walk wherever you want to, you will have a feeling.' I keep walking through the dark hallway keeping my pace, I enter a huge laboratory like room.

I feel a sudden pain on the side of my head, I look beside me to see Xavier about to punch me. I defend my face and kick his fist away. "Xavier!"

"Ah you have come! That was faster than expected... Now we have our queen!"

"Sorry I just-" 'NO!' What? 'Play along! He obviously won't just hand Xavier over to you!' Right. "Yep I came to my senses, when I saw the note it's like my whole perspective changed."

"Well that's great!"

"Yes it is... now tell me, what am I to you guys?"

"You of course are our queen!"

"And how am I different from the rest of you?" I ask walking around, trying to get closer to Xavier.

"Well as you know you have powers unlike the rest of us..." I nod my head in understanding, once I reach Xavier I look straight into his eyes. Nothing, his eyes are emotionless. "So, how did you do this?" I ask smiling, I'm trying so hard to not cry, seeing my mate be a test dummy.

"We have made this serum strong enough for a Lycan, or the king."

"Ha! How did you get him to drink it?"