My first day of... 7th grade?

"Ariel come on! Get up!" I hear a faint call from my mom. "Xavier get her up!" I hear her call once again. I didn't think anything of it at the time but I regret that later. About five minutes later a felt a pool of coldness surround me, "Ahhh!" I look at my blanket to see its soaked with ice water.

"What? She told me to get you up." He said shrugging. "Ugh! Get out!" I say pushing him out the door. The first day of seventh grade, even though I'm only 11. I shrug it off and head into the bathroom to do my hair. I pull it up into a high ponytail and leave my bangs at the front. Even though I'm only 11 I put a little bit of makeup on to make myself look older.

I change into a black pair of pants and a with and gray striped shirt with a cross on it. Just because I'm a werewolf doesn't mean I can't wear shirts with 'muggle' stuff on it. I run back downstairs and grab an apple from the fruit bowl. "Hey mom," I say sitting on the counter.

"Hey sweetie, what did Xavier do? I could hear you scream from all the way down here." She said chuckling.

"He spilled a cup of ice water on me," I say taking a bite.

"Why am I not surprised," she said smiling.

"You shouldn't be," I hear Xavier say walking down the stairs. "I've done it multiple times." He said laughing.

"Ugh, and it's annoying." I say rolling my eyes.

"Whatever, so are we in the same classes or...?" He asks nervously.

"Yep, mom got us assigned the same schedule." I say smiling.

"Dang it..." He whined.

"Aww come on big bro now I can be with you all day, and bother you, make fun of you, bother you..." I say casually.

"You said that twice," he said smiling.

"Well that's how much I'm going to bother you!" I say innocently. I skip away and grab my bag from the chair. "See you outside!" I yell throughout the house.

I skip over to our bus stop, hoping Nicki would be there. I get there to see she isn't, but not to long after I could hear Xavier come running after me. "Hi," he finally said after catching his breath. "Hey," I say trying to hear the bus. Carly little help here? 'Sure!' She said, then I could hear everything. I could hear Xavier's heart beat, the leaves rustling in the tree behind us, and the bus! It's not too far.

"Please don't ruin my reputation when we get there," he said looking at me.

"Whatever do you mean?" I say pretending to be shocked.

"Just please don't embarrass me to much..." He said smiling desperately.

"Ok fine I won't....." I say smiling. "Much........"
........................................

We got to the school and I headed straight for my locker, I put everything away and took out everything I need. I turn around and bump into someone. "Oh my gosh so sorry," she said. "Oh no I'm sorry I didn't see you," I say picking up my books.

"Hey aren't you a little young to be in this hallway?" The girl said laughing, usually I would be offended, but I don't think she meant anything by it. "Oh yeah, I skipped a grade." I say shrugging.

"Oh really? That seems awesome, are you nervous?" She asked helping me pick up the rest of my papers.

"Actually no," I say smiling.

"Oh well I wish you the best of luck! By the way the name's Joyce!"

"Ariel," I say, she smiles and walks back down the hallway. I smile knowing the day might not be so bad, I check the clock to see its 3 minutes before 8:00. I run as fast as I can and try to get to class without bumping into anyone. Finally I arrive at my classroom just before the bell rang.

"Good morning class!" The teacher yells. I was surprised when Xavier walked in not paying any attention to the teacher. There is an empty seat next to me, I pray he doesn't sit here. But of course he did. "Xavier can you explain why you are late today?" Mr. Willson asked.

"Nope," he said smirking. Wow... What a reputation. So based on how the rest of the day went, Xavier is supposedly a jock. He has his own group of friends that follow him around all day, sits at the popular table, and doesn't do anything right. Yet he is the exact opposite, he might be a jock, but I can't see him have that many friends, I don't think he's that popular, and he has perfect grades.

"So how's your first day of 7th grade?" I could hear Xavier behind me.

"Well I bumped into someone, the lunch food is disgusting, I just made a girl look really stupid because I corrected her, I think I did everything right, and you have a really weird reputation...." I say quickly.

"Ha! Imagine how weird your reputation will be! You are the girl who skipped a grade, is the sister of the hottest guy in school, and is a goody two shoes..." he said.

"You the hottest guy in school? HA!" I say pointing at him.

"Well, what can I say?" He said shrugging.

"I don't believe that.." I say rolling my eyes.

"Hey Xavier..." I hear some girls say. He smiles at them but keeps walking.

"Ok that is just creepy," I say walking backwards to look at him.

"It's something..." He said, we both shiver and head to our next class. In the end Xavier asked me for my notes about five times. "Why not just make your own notes?" I whisper low enough so only he can hear.

"Reputation..." He said.

"Uh huh..." I said handing him my notes. After a while the bell rings and everyone scatters out of the classroom. "So...." I hear Xavier behind me.

"You know I'm supposed to be bothering you, not vise versa.." I groan.

"Well it's life, but how was school?" He asked walking next to me. I could see girls look over at us and whisper to each other. Wow... seventh graders are weird.... "It was fine, but there was the cutest guy!" I blurt out. I instantly slap my hand over my mouth. I could see the amusement in his eyes. "Uh huh?" He said smirking.

"I wasn't supposed to say that," I say walking faster away. "Oh no I'm interested," he said smiling.

"Oh crap..." I say running. I could hear him not to far away from me. "Well that's what you get for having a brother," I say shrugging. I walk back outside and see mom parked in front of the school. "Oh hey mom," I say getting in the car. "Hey sweetie how was your first day of school?"

"Mom! Ariel likes a boy!" I hear Xavier complain.

"Oh shut up!" I say face palming.

"Oh you do?!" Mom asked looking behind me.

"No!" I say annoyed.

"What's his name?!" She asked excited.

"There is no boy!..... I am going to kill you Xavier!" I whisper. I could see him smile.

"Ok fine don't tell me, I'll find out soon enough..." mom said driving.

"Finally..." I sigh.

"But really what's his name?" I hear Xavier whisper in my ear.

"If I tell you will you stop bothering me?!" I whisper yell.

"Sure," he said shrugging.

"Brice, now leave me alone." I say playing on my phone. Luckily he did leave me alone but usually he doesn't, I don't know if that's a good thing or a bad thing. But I just roll with it.
.........................................................

Xavier's POV

"Brice, now leave me alone." What? She likes Brice? I could hear my wolf growl. What is wrong with you? 'What?' Nothing. I don't want my little sister leaving me.....