Rejection?

I can't believe it... I'm a hybrid? I don't... understand how this is possible? It's awful, now blood tastes like sweet, sweet candy! It's so good... Right when Xavier's blood touched my lips, I felt like melting in his arms. "Are you ok?" I heard Xavier ask.

"Oh yeah why?"

"Because your hair is black." I look at my hair, ugh! Just the thought of blood gets me going. So does that mean I have to wear black all the time? Does the sun burn me? Can I fly? Do I have super speed?! Well I mean technically I could already teleport so... can I see myself in the mirror?! I start to panic in wonder. I quickly check to see myself, luckily, with black hair and burning red eyes.

I sigh as we parked. "Let's go." He says I get out of the car, and follow him inside. He held my hand smiling down at me. "Hey sweetie. I heard you died today?" I see dad enter the building. "Dad! Where have you been?"

"I'm sorry sweetie I was out of town and I drove here as fast as I could, when I heard you died." He said smiling.

"Wow... thanks dad..." I say sarcastically, rolling my eyes.

"No problem sweetie, I'd always be there for you..." I smile and hug him. "Why do you seem so pale? Are you ok?" I could see Xavier smile. "No she isn't exactly... herself." Xavier says smiling. "What do you mean?"

Right when dad looked over at Xavier, I thought about how Xavier gave me a bit of his blood. The sweet taste, it felt like it melted in my mouth. I felt my hair grow, and I could see it turn black. "I was bitten..." I could see dad gaze at my sudden change. "You were bitten... by a vampire?" He asks confused.

"Yeah now I'm a hybrid. Or we're hybrids... I think."

"Oh really? And what's with the scar?"

"The fight, I think it was Will." I say, he nods his head. "Oh I'm sorry I'm late! There was traffic, I see everyone is here!" Mom said walking in.

"Yep." I say smiling.

"Ok stop it, with the teeth and everything..." mom said shivering. I smile and retract my teeth, my hair grows back to normal and my eyes go back to blue. I frown, I have a weird feeling... Carly what's going on? 'I'm not sure... someone's here..' she says. Xavier held my hand running his thumb over my knuckles.

"What's wrong?" Mom asked.

"Nothing... just really hungry."

"Then let's get a table."

'What's wrong?' I hear Xavier mind link me. I look around, trying to spot anyone familiar. 'Someone is here...' We sit down and start looking for food on the menu.

"Hi, is there something I can get you guys?" I heard a familiar voice say. 'Shit...' No.... I look up to see Brice.

'He's dead...' I hear Xavier growl

'Why?'

'I banned him, he's a rouge'

'You fucking did what now?!' I growl.

"Yeah I'll take a beer." Dad says.

"Just order for Xavier and I, I need to talk to him..." I say getting up pulling Xavier with me.

"Ok..." I hear mom say as we walk away. I walk outside to the front of the building. "You did what...?" I ask simply.

"I kicked him out of the pack, he's a rouge on our territory..."

"Wait... why did you kick him out of the pack?"

"...He was giving to much information to other packs."

'He's lying...' Carly says. How can you tell? 'I just can...' I listen in on his link. 'No dad, he shouldn't be here... dad! She got here memory back of course she remembers him!... We can't! Not with her here!'

"You won't do anything to him... And I will be as calm as I can..." I say taking a deep breath. "I could try and keep my vampire side out so he won't be able to tell its me."

"Are you sure you want to do that in a restaurant? And doesn't mean that your vampire side might take over and order something ridiculous? Like steak, raw?" He said smiling.

"Then what do I do?"

"I'll deal with it later..."

"No! You won't! I won't allow you to! You can't do that!"

"Well then what do you want to do?"

"I don't know..."

'How about you just eat? Pretend you don't know him, and enjoy a family dinner... you literally haven't seen them in two years...' Carly says. "Fine." I sigh taking Xavier's hand in mine returning back inside.

I sit back down at our table. "You got your memory back?" Dad asked surprised.

"Yeah... were you not here these past few chapters?"

"No actually.." I roll my eyes.

"Ok so here are your drinks, are you ready to order?" Brice asks.

'Xavier order for me... obviously my vampire side is taking over because a steak does sound really good....'

'I could tell your eyes are glowing...' I sigh and sink down in my seat. C-Carly what's happening? 'Your vampire side comes out at night... it fighting to come out.' Will I want blood? 'Possibly... but it depends if you can fight the urge..'

I could feel my canines start to dig down, Xavier placed his hand on my knee. 'What's wrong?' I hear Xavier ask.

'So.. apparently at night my vampire side comes out... this isn't good Xavier.' I say worried, I feel my hair grow out. "Um Ariel? Honey your hair... Are you ok?"

"N-no, this isn't working out. Sorry mom but I have to go..."

"Ariel do you need me to come with you?" Xavier asks holding onto my wrist, his eyes was full of desperation and worry.

"N-no... I-I don't know?...." My eyesight becomes sharp. "I'm sorry I have to go..." I quickly run out the door. I let my vampire side take over. Then everything went dark. What the hell?!
............................................................

I wake up to a splitting headache, I open my eyes to see I'm in a bed. I place my hand over my eyes to block out the light. "I see you're awake, finally." I hear Xavier say. I groan, "What happened?"

"You went crazy, you finally fell asleep once you drank blood. I'm surprised that you woke up so early, you only fell asleep only 20 minutes ago."

"What? What did I do?"

"You were close to the vampire grounds, I have no idea what you where planning to do."

"I drank your blood? I'm sorry... I didn't mean to..."

"No, I gave it to you. I could tell... you were desperate anyway."

"...Xavier what's wrong?"

"Nothing why?"

"You just seem so cold... did I do something last night? Did I hurt you?"

"N-no... I have to go..." He says leaving. What's wrong? What did I do? 'You don't remember what you did?' Carly asked sad. No? What did I do? I'm scared... 'Y-you rejected him... Don't you remember that?' I-I w-what? I ask tearing up.

'You really hurt him...' No no no! I didn't mean it! I run out of Xavier's bedroom. I quickly run down to the living room. Where is he? 'He left remember?' Where did he go? 'I don't know...' I sigh and look around. I guess I'll just wait till he gets back...