I love you too....

As I wait for serious pain... It never came. I open my eyes and see Xavier still struggling against the serum, I push the knife away and smash my lips onto his, I tug lightly on his hair and his hand ran along my back.

'I love you too...' I hear him mind-link me, I smile. I grab the knife from his hand, when I look over at Billy his eyes are full of fury and anger. I aim and in one swift motion I quickly throw the knife right at his chest...

His body turned to ashes and everyone stared at us in utter shock. "As your queen I have decided you have all officially been fired." I say smiling, they all scattered out of the room in panic. When we were alone I could feel Xavier's arms wrap around my waist burying his face in my neck. "Say it again..." I can't get tired of his voice...

"I love you I love you so much.... I'm sorry I rejected you...."

"No, you were trying to help me..."

"No it's not.... I accept you Xavier as my mate...." A smile creeped up on his lips. He wrapped me up in his arms, and buried his face in my neck. "I missed you so much..." I whisper. "I'm am so glad I have you back..." I say tearing up.

"I won't loose you again...." I couldn't help the tears that fell from my face. He kissed and licked away my tears, I moaned when he started to suck on my sweet spot.

He smiles against my skin, I give a low growl. I drag my hands along his chest, causing him to growl in satisfaction. "You're mine now..." He whispered. I sigh and bury my face in his chest....
...................................................................

After that went down we both walked home I went straight upstairs to change out of the wedding dress. Ugh I don't think I like the mermaid style dress. I sigh looking at myself in the mirror. "You look beautiful..." Xavier says from behind me.

"The only time you should see me in a wedding dress is for our wedding. Not for a stupid fake wedding...." I sigh and lean my head back on his shoulder. He places a kiss on my neck and unzipped the back of the dress.

His hand wrapped around my stomach, I shiver when I feel the sparks dance across my skin. I turn around to face him, burying my face in his chest. His hands dragged down my back, "Xavier how did you do it?"

"Do what?"

"You kissed me before the ceremony today... How did you do it?"

"I did? I don't remember anything when I wasn't in control, except for that one moment when you rejected me. I had control for nearly thirty seconds.."

"Then what happened? How could you do that? You were supposed to be a trained guard..."

"Well even then... I guess I still found you irresistible..."

"....What did you think of me when we were little?"

"If you want me to be honest... You were different than the rest of the families I had been with... I was always happy when I was with you... Even though every house tried to make me happy but you didn't know, and yet you still tried... Was I different to you?"

He asked looking down at me. "Actually there was something weird about you that I couldn't understand... But I guess that's like every other boy..." I say smiling.

"Very funny... But seriously."

"Actually the first time I saw you your eyes were the first thing that caught my attention, I thought there was something weird about you..." He smiled, I look up at him running my hand through his hair. I smile and peck him on the lips, grabbing some clothes from my dresser I notice the family picture mom took when I first met Xavier.

It was when we went to get ice cream after school. That day I showed him my whole game collection, and we played and talked at the park for a long time... And I remember the day before, I did see a wolf Auntie Austin was wrong... It's funny to think I was so blind to the world...

"That was fun... I still remember every single game..." Xavier says laughing. I laugh and put the picture back, I chose my jean shorts, green t-shirt, and my light pink jacket. I change in the bathroom, as I put my jacket on the figure in the mirror comes back.

"He's not dead... Don't you remember, you both are a new breed... It takes more than a simple knife..." It says simply. What the hell is it saying?

"It? Excuse me!" It says finally moving. What you can hear me? "Of course! Just because I'm dead doesn't mean I'm deaf!" You are dead?! "Yes! Couldn't you tell? All black? Only can see me in the mirror? Man you are clueless...." Well if you are dead who were you? "I don't know... No one does..."

Really? "Yes but I must tell you that Billy isn't dead... I have to go now!" Um ok bye? I think... I walk out the door just as the figure or 'it' left. I exit the bathroom to see Xavier changing his shirt, I quickly walk over to him and give him a hug from behind.

At first I could feel him tense, but once he felt the sparks he knew it was me. "Can you see the dead?" I ask.

"Yes..."

"What?"

"Yes I can.... But it's just a black figure."

"Seriously?" I ask standing up taller to be at his eye level.

"Yeah... What made you ask that anyway?"

"Because there has been a random black figure in the mirror lately... You wanna watch a movie?" I ask jumping on the bed.

"Sure..." Once I jump on the bed I noticed that he still didn't have his shirt on.

"You want to put a shirt on?"

"Well you didn't seem to have a problem with it..." I blush at his comment. You know what? I'm his mate, I should enjoy this...

"Fair enough..." I smile and turn on the TV, I lay my head on his shoulder, he kissed the top of my head. I lay my hand on his chest, I could feel his breath hitch as I drag my fingertips along his skin, a low growl coming from his chest.

"My self control is hanging on by a thread. You really need to stop that..." He growled, or was it was that a purr? "It was supposed to be a growl..." I could see Xavier's eyes become green.

'Can I take over I want to play with his wolf...' Carly asked. Fine...

"Your eyes, are gorgeous..." Ace says tucking a strand of hair behind my ear. "Oh no what color are they now?" Carly whines, she covers her eyes with her hands. He gently uncovers her eyes, "You are adorable, they are silver and its rimmed with a gorgeous purple."

"Do you like it?"

"You are gorgeous, nothing could ever make you less beautiful or sexy..."

"I love you...."

"I love you too..." Hearing him say that made Carly go crazy, she was howling, barking, running around... "You look like a kid opening a present on Christmas Day..." He says smiling.

"Hearing your mate say 'I love you' is the best feeling in the world..."

"I know.... Because I have a mate that does love me..." Carly smiles. She leans her head on his chest, Ace started to growl. I just found out that Carly gave me control again. "Aww what's wrong wolfie?" I ask looking up at him.

"You smell like that bastard..."

"Actually it's Billy... Not Bastard..." I say sarcastically.

"I don't care kitten.... I don't want you smelling like another male.... You are mine." He growled.

"Fine I'll take a shower...."

"Do you want me to join?"

"Yeah I'll answer that later...."

....

Check out 'Little Red' another werewolf book I'm writing, I will be posting once or twice a day for that book.

Like.
Comment.
Share.
Follow.
YOLO.