Ready to talk?

The last thing I remember was falling asleep on the couch in the living room, next thing I knew I was in bed and it was 4:00 p.m. I try to sit up but I was held down, I look to my side to see Xavier sleeping peacefully. I sigh and kiss his chest, I breath in his scent.

I could feel him hold me closer, I sigh when he placed his lips on my forehead. "Ariel what's been bothering you?" He asked just above a whisper. "I... I just.... I know you want to complete the mating process but... I feel like I am holding you back... And you are really just waiting just for me?"

"Of course... I would always wait for you, it doesn't matter... As long as you're with me and being my beautiful mate...." He said tracing circles on my back. I sigh as I feel tears forming in the corner of my eye. "I would wait forever for you Ariel.. Please don't think differently..."

"I know... But I just feel bad for making you wait..." I say sighing...

"It might be painful... But in the end it will be worth it..." I sigh, I remembered the times where I was in heat and Mark took advantage of me... Who new just getting kidnapped by one man could change your whole world.

I lost my virginity, I lost a couple years of my brother's life, I missed my mate, I missed both our birthdays, I almost killed my mate! I guess I didn't realize I was crying till I felt Xavier's lips on my cheek, kissing them away.

I sigh and let my tears fall, "Mark did it..."

"What?" He wiped my tears away holding me tight.

"Mark did it... Once he saw that I was pregnant, he would push me down and whip my stomach till the baby-" Before I could say anything else his lips where on mine. I tried my best not to cry, but the tears kept rolling down my face. "I don't know what to do... Everyone will probably see me differently... Xavier how could you love me? I'm a mess, a screw up... How would I look pretty in and dress with these scars?"

Xavier let out a deathly growl, he wrapped his hands around my waist and pulled my closer. "No one but me will know how sexy you are, no one else needs to know... You will look gorgeous regardless of the scars, and besides.... They possibly make you even sexier..." He purred.

He climbed on top of me, he started kissing along my neck, down my chest, and started kissing the scars along my stomach. I became nervous as I felt him move lower to my legs. I felt an uneasy feeling in my stomach. I let tears fall off my face, no please don't hurt me Mark...

I swear I didn't do anything... I won't do it again... "Baby girl I'm sorry please don't cry..."

"No please I didn't do anything..." I whimper. He gently picked me up and sat me down in his lap, "Baby please don't cry..." He whispers. "Baby please you're breaking my heart..." He kissed my temple and traced soothing circles on my back.

I cry into his shoulder, "Baby why are you so scared of my touch?"

"He hurt me... H-he was t-too rough... W-whenever I did s-something he didn't like h-he punished me... He w-would always t-take me to his bed..."

"I'm sorry I made you feel that way...." I could see hurt behind his eyes.

"Xavier I love you I really do... But I don't think I'm ready yet... I thought I was, but I'm not..." I cry onto his shoulder...

"Baby it's ok... I knew you weren't ready... I let my wolf go to far... Baby I'm sorry...." He laid me down next to him. He kissed my forehead and started to leave the room. "Xavier no... I don't want you to go...."

"Ariel I will be right back ok?" I nod my head, he kisses and wipes away my tears. I close my eyes and let myself drift into a deep sleep.
................................................................