Who?

"I still have you though..." he whispers. I slowly peck him on the lips. He smiles and smashes his lips onto mine.

I felt fireworks explode and dance across my mouth. I could feel his tongue flick across my bottom lip, causing me to moan. I slowly part my lips, he gently thrusts his tongue into my mouth. He slowly climbs on top of me, with support on my head. I moan as we fought for dominance. I was easily defeated, I moaned as he explored my mouth. I pull away, out of breath.

I could see sadness flash behind his eyes, he sighs and pulls away. Does he not want to be with me? "Ariel I'm sorry, I didn't mean to go that far..." He grabs my hand and helps me sit up,he sighs and exits the cave leaving me stunned.

I quickly follow after him, I look out of the cave to see he is gone? He left me? I look around, I felt a presence creeping up behind me. I smile, he didn't leave. "Sorry sweetie..." I hear someone say. I quickly spin around, she held a bat in her hands. It's....... Before I could do anything she whacked me in the back of my head. I suddenly felt light headed, I scream hoping Xavier can hear me. My eyelids suddenly felt like lead as I let them close.

.........................................................

Xavier's P.O.V.

I can't believe I did this to her. I can't let my emotions get the best of me.... 'We have to mark her some time...' Ace growls. But I want her to have a say in that too! I sat down next to the lake. 'I can't believe you were that close to marking her and you didn't even take the chance...' I could tell Ace was starting to get pissed off. I would never do that... not without her agreeing to it first, I don't want her to reject me....

Ace let out a deathly growl. You need to calm down, think about Ariel. Imagine what she would think of us! You can't do that to her! I can't live without Ariel and I won't let some stupid mutt get in the way of that! I grab my phone before texting Victoria...

'Victoria I'm sorry but we're over...' Once I click send. I throw my phone into the lake across from me, I run my hands through my hair. Minutes later I felt a sudden pain in my head, I fell to my knees holding my head as the world started to spin around me. A scream erupted as if someone had been brutally beaten, suddenly the pain froze and my body felt cold. Ariel....

Ace suddenly stopped growling. 'She's gone...' He says shocked. "What do you mean she's gone?" I growl. 'Someone has taken her....' Ace took over and ran back to the cave, my legs burned but I didn't care I need to know she's okay. I look around to see if I could find her. No... No! S-she's gone!.... Dammit! I punch the tree causing it to suddenly snap in half shit! I groan and shift running to the pack house. I need to find her....
........................................................

Its cold, I can feel the metal hard against my back. I could hear faint voices. "Yeah 3 months, this is pointless why can't we just kill her?"

"No, we need her powers to take down the king... and maybe even have a little fun with her." he laughs.

"Has she woken up since?"

"No... but she cant be dead she's still breathing."

"What are we going to do when she wakes up?"

"... She is going to be very useful in war against the king."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Xavier's P.O.V.

10 months, 10 months I haven't seen Ariel. 10 months I haven't seen my mate, I haven't held her hand. I haven't told her I love her, and my wolf is gone from anxiety. Not only that but she has been with someone twice.... she made love with someone other than me... I don't know if there is a point to try and find her but even if she rejected me, she's my sister.....