Pay?

I wake to feel myself laying on top of Xavier! Crap I must have rolled on top of him when I was sleeping! I try to get off of him he growls as I move off, he grabs my waist and pulled me closer to his chest. I could feel him place his lips on my forehead, I sigh and kiss his chest.

I could hear a low rumble come from his chest, "Good morning..." I say looking up at him.

"Ariel it's too early..." He groaned.

"It's 10:00" I say looking at the clock behind him.

"And that's as early as 7:00 for me, get beck to bed..." He groaned, I lightly drag my finger nails against his chest, causing him to purr, but it was quickly covered by a growl. I drag my fingers lower and lower until I reach the hem of his pants. I could tell he was getting antsy.

I felt his gaze on me, I nervously looked up to meet his pink lips, followed by his icy blue eyes I had always found attractive... But his eyes where turning Aqua? No, now they are officially a bright fiery gold. I slowly place a kiss on his neck, leading up to his ear, and then to his jawline. Once I got close to his lips I went straight back down for his chest. I was in a playful mood today....

"Ariel...." He groaned. "Don't do this to me..." He said in between breaths. "You started it..." I purr. I could hear him growl, irritated.

"How did I?" He said climbing on top of me smirking.

"Well if you didn't notice I'm not wearing much of anything... Any clues?" I say sarcastically. I could see his breath become unsteady and his eyes turn gold. "I-I j-just.... No wait your scars, what happened and what did they use?" He asked straight forward.

"Wow subtle... Well there are the big ones that where from whips, then there are the small deep ones made from a silver knife, they didn't know it didn't burn me so it's not as bad as it seemed."

"And what about the ones on your legs?"

"Uhh... I think it was also a silver knife, about three of the ones on my shoulder where bullets..." I say shrugging.

"Ok and the ones on your stomach?"

"I'll tell you that when your ready." I say trying to get him off.

"I'm ready..." He argued.

"Fine when I'm ready, I don't want to do that to you...." I say desperately, I can't tell him... Not yet....

"Fine..." He says getting off of me, I quickly run into the bathroom to hide my tears. I check the mirror to see they're still there those stupid scars Mark gave me, they weren't Xavier's. I take a quick shower and realize I was stupid enough to forget my clothes.

I sigh and grab a towel, I wrap it around myself as I quickly and quietly head to my dresser. I look to see Xavier actually isn't there? I quickly grab my clothes and change in front of the full length mirror. I tied my hair into a ponytail, I could feel Xavier's arms wrap around my waist.

I almost jump realizing I'm not really wearing any clothes, "Xavier I-I need to change..." I whine. I could hear him growl, I look at him from the mirror his eyes were green. "Ace seriously..." I whine. His eyes turn gold, as he unwrapped his arms from my waist, before he left he placed a kiss on my mark, almost causing me to moan.

I see him give me a glare from the mirror before leaving, well sorry I ruined your fun with my body! I nod my head, I quickly change into my shorts and a t-shirt. I grab my phone to see I got voicemails and texts from a blocked number?

'Hey pretty, I really want to talk to you.' I read... Who the hell is this guy?!?

I listen to a voicemail, 'Hey Ariel, I'm sorry I came on a little to strong. But I have seen what a beautiful woman you have grown up to be, can we talk? Just call me back ASAP' I roll my eyes, right when I heard the voice I knew who it was, Brice... You know how in every movie or TV show the girlfriend never tells her boyfriend how she is getting love messages?

This is the exact same thing, but usually they don't tell their boyfriend. So then the boyfriend accidentally answers her phone for her, he finds out, they break up, and the girl cries for about two weeks straight. In the end I think they usually kill themselves... I don't know!

I deleted all the messages except the one that listened to, knowing Xavier I should change this... I quickly walk down the stairs to the kitchen, "Hey Xavier can I borrow your phone?"

"Don't you have one?" He asked pulling it out.

"Yes, but it's dead and I have to call Nicki. It's an emergency."

"Fine..." He said handing it to me I quickly run out, 'She only uses me for my phone?' I hear him say. I sigh and run back down the stairs, I quickly kissed him on the cheek and ran back upstairs. I could so see the smirk that was in his face right now.

I run into the bedroom, and sit down on the bed. Luckily Xavier and I have the same kind of phone, I change the background, and switch the cases. I recorded the message on Xavier's phone, which now looks exactly like mine. I smile as I run back down the stairs, I hand him the phone and press play.

Just as it started to play, I could hear Xavier start growling. He crushed the phone in his hand, he pulled me by the waist and pushed me against the counter. Smashing his lips on mine. 'So when do you plan on getting a new phone?' I ask through the mind link.

I felt his grip on me tighten, 'Don't you dare tell me that was my phone' He growls.

'Ok I won't...' I smirk, once he pulled away from the kiss he groaned in annoyance. "You switched our phones?" He asked upset.

"No... You told me not to tell..." I say innocently. He smiles and pulls me in for another kiss, his mouth placed kisses all over my face, he lightly kissed the top of my nose. "Never let your guard down..." He purrs.

"What?" I ask suddenly.

"You let your guard down." He said smiling waving my phone in my face.

"Hey no give it back!" I say trying to get it from his hands.

"You need to pay for it...." He said smirking.

"Fine I'll give you money for your phone, just give it back!"

"That's not what I meant..." His eyes turned green, I could feel his hand that was around my waist pull me even possibly closer. He placed a small kiss on my forehead, then to my nose, and finally on my lips. It was supposed to be a small simple kiss, but I smashed my lips against his, I felt his tongue flick across my bottom lip, asking for entrance.

I reject, I felt him smile against the kiss. "Ek!" I jump. I gasp and he took the opportunity and thrusts his tongue into my mouth. He pinched my butt! You! He! Did he just?!? I moan when I felt his hand reach my shorts. I can't do this! I need to distract him... Got it! I grab my phone out of his hands and run into the living room.
...........................................................

Xavier's P.O.V.

What's wrong? Why does she keep pushing me away? 'The scars...' The pain, 'And its on her stomach' I growl at the idea... No, he wouldn't do that to that to me? Mark? I sigh before I grab the coffee and walk out to the living room.

I sit next to Ariel on the couch checking my other phone. If you hadn't noticed I do tend to break my phone a lot. 'Xavier I'm sorry you haven't found the little bitch yet... If you want you can come sleep with me?' Sent from Victoria, I growl and let out a frustrated sigh.

I glance over at Ariel, she's asleep... I pick her up and bring her back up to the bedroom. I get into bed next to her, holding her tightly. Ace he is dead right? 'Uh...'

'Dad!'

'Yes?'

'Mark is dead... Right?'

'....'

'Dad you better fucking tell me he's dead...' I growl.

'I'm afraid I can't tell you that cause it's not true, one of the pack members shot him. But the body was gone when we went to grab him...' I block off my link and bury my face in Ariel's neck. This isn't going to end well...