Big bro?

"Me too..." I say smiling. We both got up and run down stairs.

.....................................................

Luckily we had half a pie left, and we ate it in under fifteen minutes. "Remember when that pie was there?"

"Yeah." he says laughing. I smile and put our dishes in the sink. "What time is it?" I look at the time. "6: 17. You wanna watch TV?" I ask.

"Sure, can you grab me a drink?" I smile.

"Sure, can do." I say laughing.

"No just stop.." He says smiling.

I grabbed a can of coke. 'Let's shake it.' I hear Carly say, way ahead of you. "Here." I say tossing to him.

"Thanks." I hear the can open, but he isn't yelling at me.

"Ahh, hey!" He opens the can facing me. "What the heck?"

"Don't tell me your pranks idiot." he says laughing.

"I didn't say anything! How would you know?"

"I could hear you perfectly clear in my head." he says grabbing a towel. Carly is our link open? 'No it's blocked..' "My link has been blocked." I say angrily grabbing the towel. "I'm sorry, I'll do it again."

"Ugh now I'm all sticky.." I whine

"Well..." he said shrugging. I growl, he smirks. I realize that I wasn't wet anymore, I throw the towel on the couch, I groan and go wash my hands. I could still see Xavier from the corner of my eye. I smile, maybe it won't be so bad having Xavier as a mate.

I grab another can of soda and toss it to him."Finally..." he says. I roll my eyes and sit next to him on the couch. I could see a flash of sadness behind his eyes. Why? He flips through the channels, skipping all the good ones. "Give me the remote." I reach across the couch and grab the remote.

Just then I could see amusement behind his eyes. Eventually I laid down so my head was on his shoulder. He smiles and gently kisses my forehead. I sigh, at the corner of my eye I could see dark red eyes staring at us. I look up at Xavier and smile. "What's wrong?"

"What? I can't just smile?"

"Ariel I know you to well, what's wrong?"

"First of all smile..." I whisper yell. 'Second don't look but there are creepy eyes staring at us through the window' I say through the mind link.

'Are they red?'

'Yes, what do we do?'

'Well first...' he bends down and kisses me passionately. 'He was in your dream..'

'What?'

'I could tell, he was in your dream. I threw a silver knife at him before we came down here..' I freeze and he pulls away from the kiss and smiles.

'He's a vampire...'

'What?'

'In my dream he was a vampire.'

'Should've used a wooden stake then huh?'

'Stop trying to be funny...' I almost start growling.

'Go get one for me' I peck him on the lips and get up to go to the kitchen, sometimes it is good to have an over protective dad. Unfortunately they just recently went on their anniversary vacation.

I grab the wooden knife from the cabinet. 'Is he still there?' I ask.

'Yep just as creepy as ever...' he growls. I slide the knife up my sleeve, and grab a cup of water. I smile and sitting on his lap. "You better hit him or I kill you..." I whisper in his ear.